The Levy Factor

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

I heard rumor that Marv Levy may have tweaked the offense a little bit before the Texan's game last week.

I'm not sure if it's true or not but I have a great Idea. How about that old goat looking over the game plan every week and making some suggestion's.

Is it a normal thing to do, no , of course not , but when you have one of the best football minds in the business running the show, why not?

He does call the shot's :lol:

When Ralph Wilson turned to Marv Levy and asked him for help, and Levy accepted it was the begining of a new Era in Buffalo. Marv Levy will do everything he can to turn this Team around, and he will. ;)

With a man like Marv Levy in charge ( a dogs best friend ) :angry:

Nobody Circles the Wagons like the Buffalo Bill's !!!

I know, I know,

Some will say, that darn dog has rabies, he's foaming at the mouth,

better off just shooting him!!! :w00t:

I heard rumor that Marv Levy may have tweaked the offense a little bit before the Texan's game last week.

847162[/snapback]

I heard a rumor the Kevin Federline released parts of a Britany Spears sex tape on the internet

Untill I see Marv walking the sidelines or Brittany saying that was her ass, I don't really care what the rumor is

I'm not sure if it's true or not but I have a great Idea. How about that old goat looking over the game plan every week and making some suggestion's.

Is it a normal thing to do, no , of course not , but when you have one of the best football minds in the business running the show, why not?

He does call the shot's  :lol: 

When Ralph Wilson turned to Marv Levy and asked him for help, and Levy accepted it was the begining of a new Era in Buffalo. Marv Levy will do everything he can to turn this Team around, and he will.  ;)

With a man like Marv Levy in charge ( a dogs best friend )  :angry:

I know, I know, 

better off just shooting him!!!  :w00t:

847162[/snapback]

Marv is a good administrator but his strength is not in putting together a gameplan.

If he had his way, the Bills would have never run the no-huddle.

Guest dog14787
Marv is a good administrator but his strength is not in putting together a gameplan.

847192[/snapback]

So the consecutive Superbowls and his amazing half time adjustments were a fluke?

I'm not so sure he was even that down on the no huddle. The added wrinkle it brought to the table was just a part of the bigger picture.

Winning Football games.

Besides, I'll bet he had a little say in it don't you think?

I heard a rumor the Kevin Federline released parts of a Britany Spears sex tape on the internet

Untill I see Marv walking the sidelines or Brittany saying that was her ass, I don't really care what the rumor is

847165[/snapback]

:angry: great post. We need to be skeptical here, or else we can be convinced that an invisible spaghetti monster is coaching the bills

Guest dog14787
:w00t: great post. We need to be skeptical here, or else we can be convinced that an invisible spaghetti monster is coaching the bills

847218[/snapback]

:angry: Doggonit your right, I must be having having a spaghetti monster nightmare.

He does call the shot's  :lol: 

When Ralph Wilson turned to Marv Levy and asked him for help, and Levy accepted it was the begining of a new Era in Buffalo. Marv Levy will do everything he can to turn this Team around, and he will.  ;)

With a man like Marv Levy in charge ( a dogs best friend )  :angry:

I know, I know, 

better off just shooting him!!!  :w00t:

847162[/snapback]

I'd rather he find lineman who can pass block and DT who can stop the run. That's what he's being paid for, not gameplanning.

So the consecutive Superbowls and his amazing half time adjustments were a fluke?

I'm not so sure he was even that down on the no huddle. The added wrinkle it brought to the table was just a part of the bigger picture.

Winning Football games.

Besides, I'll bet he had a little say in it don't you think?

847213[/snapback]

Wouldn't it have been great if some of those "amazing half time adjustments" happened during those "consecutive Superbowls" :angry:

847192[/snapback]

Marv was terrific at putting together game plans, adjustments during the game may have been an issue.

Marv may have initially been against the no-huddle, but Marv ran the no-huddle AFTER Ted M left the Bills...so he embraced it.

I love your revisionist history to continually bash Marv.

Guest dog14787
I'd rather he find lineman who can pass block and DT who can stop the run.  That's what he's being paid for, not gameplanning.

847272[/snapback]

I would rather he did both. Marv Levy's draft to some, seemed boring but if you look at how well some of the rookies have played the draft was a success.

Do we still have holes to fill, of course, you named a couple. You can throw in a Quality TE while your at it to.

I'm not saying Levy should write the gameplan, I'm saying he should share his wealth of knowledge with his coaches somehow, someway.

I started this topic in hopes of sniffing out any truth to the rumor that Fairchild had met with Levy and some slight adjustments were made.

Does anyone know if theres any truth to the rumor?

Guest dog14787
I am a huge Marv fan, but I think his game plans - particularly halftime adjustments - were his weakness.

He brought character and resiliance to the team, not x's and o's.

847390[/snapback]

I always remembered our half time adjustments being pretty good with Marv levy as head coach.

You are right about the character and resiliance he brought to the team.

A Marv Levy team is a smart team. Character and brains is big For Levy.

I'm not knocking Jauron's ability to head coach, I'm saying he can learn something from Marv levy. So can the rest of the coaching staff.

I hope everyone who is lucky enough to be going, will enjoy the game.

I'll be listening in on the radio. Seems like I would be far enough away here in PA to be outside of the blackout zone. :D Has to be at least 90 miles to Buffalo.

GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill's 19 Jag's 17

We run the ball down there throat!!!!!

The big tree's they have for defnsive linemen are stuck standing still. :angry:

All aboard the ATrain!!!! :lol:

:angry:

He does call the shot's  :doh: 

With a man like Marv Levy in charge ( a dogs best friend )  :lol:

I know, I know, 

better off just shooting him!!!  :D

847162[/snapback]

To avoid being real mean and nasty, I'll just respond with a roll of the eyes and say, "whatever".

The real topper to this post was spelling "Bills" with an apostrophe. :doh:

I am a huge Marv fan, but I think his game plans - particularly halftime adjustments - were his weakness.

He brought character and resiliance to the team, not x's and o's.

847390[/snapback]

Again, his GAME PLANS were fine...First Fu#king Rate. You may have an argument about adjustments. They are different things.

Guest dog14787
:devil:

To avoid being real mean and nasty, I'll just respond with a roll of the eyes and say, "whatever". 

The real topper to this post was spelling "Bills" with an apostrophe.  :lol:

847718[/snapback]

Twas a horrible, horrible mistake on my part. ;)