Jags @ Bills

Frez

I think the Bills are going to win this game in a pretty big way. Like 10 points or more. Especially if WM plays because I think he'll run hard because A-Train has out ran him thus far. And i hate jax.

846672[/snapback]

they will be hard to move the ball against and they run the ball pretty well themselves. If the bills win i'd call that a relatively big upset

I actually WOULD be there, but the family is actually having thanksgiving dinner on Sunday this year (parts of the fam were sick today) ... If its another weekend, then im all for it.

846694[/snapback]

You must live near me?

I wouldn't call it an upset at all if you consider the factors, the Jags are 1-3 on the road, the Jags lost twice to the Texans and we beat 'em (alright I Know this isn't a big deal just throwing it in there), they have a backup QB starting, their receivers suck, and they're missing key starters on defense. If the Bills don't win this one they have a long way to go and it will put a sour taste on the win over the Texans.

AP Watertown NY 7:15PM 11/26/2006

Police have quelled a riot that broke out at the home of an NFL fan that sent several people to a local hospital for various cuts and bruises. There were twenty seven arrests mostly for disorderly conduct and public intoxication . "We got the call at 3:15PM" said Police Chief Lawrence Frazier. Apparently the home owner had inadverdently posted a blanket invitation to other fans when it was learned that their teams football game was going to be blacked out. Over two hundered team suppporters showed up. Frazier said "when we got there it was sheer bedlam. Furniture was crashing through windows, cars had been overturned, and there were chicken wings everywhere." Eyewitnesses said that the large crowd was generally well behaved for most of the game. The trouble began when one guest identified only as "LSI Cadet" made the comment "Losman equals RJ" or something to that effect. After that the melee broke out and ended only when Swat teams arrived and began firing tear gas. The home owner (who asked to not be identified pending an insurance investigation) was quoted as saying "I really don't understand how this happened. They are usually a very well mannered and good natured group."