Chicago @ New England

/dev/null

As "luck" would have it, the NFL decided to suspend Bears' CB Ricky Manning Jr. for this game, because of a hate crime in the pre-season. 0:)

846368[/snapback]

He should be in jail. Another guy i wish injury upon. The list of those players are: 1. Rodney Harrison 2. Ricky Manning

He should be in jail. Another guy i wish injury upon. The list of those players are: 1. Rodney Harrison 2. Ricky Manning

846544[/snapback]

Do you believe everything the media tells you? I personally dont .. this from an article:

When, according to the report, the victim again asked to be left alone, Manning began to slap him. Manning's accomplices joined in. Sabzi was punched to the ground then kicked, leaving "visible injuries to his face, cheek, head and [sic] lost consciousness for approximately 10 seconds."

Riiiight ... While I believe parts of the story are true, I definately do not believe all that. The article mentioned no witness's. Manning had this to say:

"It wasn't a plea where I'm saying, 'Yeah, I did it; I was wrong,' " explained Manning, according to the AP. "If I don't plea to this I have to go through trial.