The most ridiculous story ever

ieatcrayonz

There is a story out of

Canada you got that right, Canada that they have caught an "elite" Russian spy that has been there for 10 years.

This insane article goes on and on with details about this guy and his identity. They never apply Occum's Shaver and ask "Why would anyone want to spy on Canada"? If they did, they'd realize the whole thing is ridiculous. I can think of a few possible reasons

He's trying to learn how to hit on 14 year olds.....but Russians already do that

He just wanted to go to an Expos game but got lost......yeah right, like anyone ever went to an Expos game.

He was looking for someplace a little warmer than Siberia....This one is tough to refute I'll admit

He has a sick thing for Moose....again possible

He's stealing their scientific secrets.....he's been there 10 years; what did he do with the extra 9 years, 364 days, 23 hours and 52 minutes?

He was there to look at hot chicks like........Celine Dion?

Canada actually thinks someone would spy on them? They don't even celebrate Thanksgiving on the right day like the rest of the world. 0:)

The most likely story is that this guy really is Canadian but has more than an average Canadian intelligence, you know like a Yak's brain and WANTS people to think he's Russian. Wouldn't you?

;)  :lol:  0:)  :P

846296[/snapback]

I know.

They probably think that by working one day when everyone else is eating, their parenthetic economy can catch up with the rest of the world. What a waste of time. Like the world needs more inventory of................what is it canadians make again?

I know.

They probably think that by working one day when everyone else is eating, their pathetic economy can catch up with the rest of the world.  What a waste of time.  Like the world needs more inventory of................what is it canadians make again?

846359[/snapback]

Beer and ballet dancers.

Canada actually thinks someone would spy on them?  They don't even celebrate Thanksgiving on the right day like the rest of the world.  :devil:

846161[/snapback]

Right because

a) The US IS the rest of the world

b) Clearly the chineese are interested in clebrating the finding of america by eating Turkey and Cranberry sauce

Right because

a) The US IS the rest of the world

b) Clearly the chineese are interested in clebrating the finding of america by eating Turkey and Cranberry sauce

846827[/snapback]

a ) ??? :devil:

b ) Um....not everyone eats the same thing on Thanksgiving. Some people have Turkey, some have Ham, some probably have Chow Main. Big deal. Giving thanks is giving thanks.

c ) We have too many bigots on this board. Your hate for chinese people is disgusting.

a ) ???  :devil:

b ) Um....not everyone eats the same thing on Thanksgiving.  Some people have Turkey, some have Ham, some probably have Chow Mein.  Big deal.  Giving thanks is giving thanks.

c ) We have too many bigots on this board.  Your hate for chinese people is disgusting.

846910[/snapback]

a) Show me a country anywhere in the world that celebrates thanksgiving on the 4th thursday in November. The US is the "rest of the world" you refer to, because nobody else celebrates it with us.

b) Chow mein for a Chineese thanksgiving in November? Its time to put down the atomic tangerine and fuzzy wuzzy brown ...

a) Show me a country anywhere in the world that celebrates thanksgiving on the 4th thursday in November.  The US is the "rest of the world" you refer to, because nobody else celebrates it with us.

b) Chow mein for a Chineese thanksgiving in November?  Its time to put down the atomic tangerine and fuzzy wuzzy brown ...

846930[/snapback]

a ) Well, since they are pretty much all communist and communists don't allow religion, Thanksgiving celebrations are not very public. I'm sure there are still many underground celebrations.

b ) Racist

a ) ???  :devil:

b ) Um....not everyone eats the same thing on Thanksgiving.  Some people have Turkey, some have Ham, some probably have Chow Main.  Big deal.  Giving thanks is giving thanks.

c ) We have too many bigots on this board.  Your hate for chinese people is disgusting.

846910[/snapback]

dog -- 20,000,000 eaten every year

a) Show me a country anywhere in the world that celebrates thanksgiving on the 4th thursday in November.  The US is the "rest of the world" you refer to, because nobody else celebrates it with us.

b) Chow mein for a Chineese thanksgiving in November?  Its time to put down the atomic tangerine and fuzzy wuzzy brown ...

846930[/snapback]

a ) Last night I saw a documentary about traditional Christmas in the US. It was almost entirely about America but at one point they discuss Chinese food customs. At this point they say that Duck is known as "Chinese Turkey". To me, this pretty much proves that the Chinese celebrate Thanksgiving. After Mow it may have gone underground, but Thanksgiving is still there in Chinese hearts.