Blackout on Sunday?

EndZoneCrew

Well I will be at the game on Sunday, but I had heard that there were nearly 7,000 tix available as of Monday. Any word on that progress? I had also heard that there have not been a single blackout for any team this year. I would hate for us to be the first!

I had also heard that there have not been a single blackout for any team this year.  I would hate for us to be the first!

845638[/snapback]

Not even in Oakland? I find that hard to believe when it seems for most Raiders games there are large chunks of empty sections in the upper decks.

Not even in Oakland?  I find that hard to believe when it seems for most Raiders games there are large chunks of empty sections in the upper decks.

845655[/snapback]

The Texans game was sold out, but I was there. I would guess there were only about 45-50 thousand actually there. A ton of empty seats.

Every game this season has officially sold out this season although their a few of the Raiders home games this season have been close to being blacked out but the remaining tickets were bought up by corporations to get them on Bay Area TV. Arizona sold out all of their tickets before the season started because this is their first season in their new, much smaller stadium. Jacksonville is even worse in that they had to cover over almost 10,000 seats at Alltel stadium to bring the capacity of the stadium down to a level where they wouldn't be blacked out every week like they were the past few years.