how the heck did jags lose to texans twice?

truth on hold

you'd think a team that beats dallas, pittsburgh and the giants, whips jets 41-0, would have a cake walk against texans. instead they lose both games.  one w/ leftwich and one w/ garrard. 

the easy prediction would be that since buff just beat texans and jags lose twice to texans, we beat jags.  but the matchups don't look great for buffalo.  jags looked great monday night stopping the run and putting pressure up the middle on passes.  they can also run the ball and their receivers are big and physical.  the team they most closely resemble bills have played is minnesota (except jags have a better offense.) i think that was JPs best game of the year in terms of reading the defense and avoiding sacks. it will take another one of his best efforts for bills to win. because if texans stop our rush it's hard to imagine running well against the jags.

845633[/snapback]

I think Buffalo has something right now that alot of other teams do not have, momentum. The win against the Texans pulled the team together and had it firing on all cylinders the last quarter and a half. This may not seem like much but I think that this team turned around against the Texans. I see 8-8 or 9-7 and a win against the Jags this week.