Tomorrow

ieatcrayonz

How can I give thanks tomorrow?

Every year I make a big traditional Thanksgiving dinner. After an hour in the kitchen it is always nice to share food with loved ones. For me that was Sammy, but now he is gone. I still hear his evil twin heckling me throughout the mansion from time to time and still hope Sammy is alive but it will be a sad day tomorrow.

I remember, just last year, hand feeding him some of the special dish I make every Thanksgiving. He didn't eat it but the look on his face showed deep appreciation. I had to go give him Silica gel and then his evil twin came and stole everything. Then I built up so much false hope around Lee and her sexiness fooled me into thinking she was so much more than just a very hot woman. I have ruined Thanksgiving.

Does anyone think if I pray that a miracle will happen and Sammy will come back?

The holidays are great for most but please remember those who are missing their hamster.

Every year I make a big traditional Thanksgiving dinner.  After an hour in the kitchen it is always nice to share food with loved ones.  For me that was Sammy, but now he is gone.  I still hear his evil twin heckling me throughout the mansion from time to time and still hope Sammy is alive but it will be a sad day tomorrow.

I remember, just last year, hand feeding him some of the special dish I make every Thanksgiving.  He didn't eat it but the look on his face showed deep appreciation.  I had to go give him Silica gel and then his evil twin came and stole everything.  Then I built up so much false hope around Lee and her sexiness fooled me into thinking she was so much more than just a very hot woman.  I have ruined Thanksgiving. 

Does anyone think if I pray that a miracle will happen and Sammy will come back? 

The holidays are great for most but please remember those who are missing their hamster.

845563[/snapback]

If you pray then you can change Capri Sun into wine.

Every year I make a big traditional Thanksgiving dinner.  After an hour in the kitchen it is always nice to share food with loved ones.  For me that was Sammy, but now he is gone.  I still hear his evil twin heckling me throughout the mansion from time to time and still hope Sammy is alive but it will be a sad day tomorrow.

I remember, just last year, hand feeding him some of the special dish I make every Thanksgiving.  He didn't eat it but the look on his face showed deep appreciation.  I had to go give him Silica gel and then his evil twin came and stole everything.  Then I built up so much false hope around Lee and her sexiness fooled me into thinking she was so much more than just a very hot woman.  I have ruined Thanksgiving. 

845563[/snapback]

I know where your hamster is!!!! <_<