Worst Uniforms in Sports

slothrop

The Sixers jerseys SUCK. They need to go back to this:

845517[/snapback]

Those were like the most boring jerseys in history! I love the new ones cause they're actually pretty 'busy', but somehow it works. I'm also partial to black jerseys since they remind me of my HS football days. You can't beat black home jerseys.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Those were like the most boring jerseys in history! I love the new ones cause they're actually pretty 'busy', but somehow it works.  I'm also partial to black jerseys since they remind me of my HS football days. You can't beat black home jerseys.

845528[/snapback]

Hell no.

The Yanks jerseys are the coolest in baseball for the fact that they haven't changed in oh, a century.

Those were like the most boring jerseys in history! I love the new ones cause they're actually pretty 'busy', but somehow it works.  I'm also partial to black jerseys since they remind me of my HS football days. You can't beat black home jerseys.

845528[/snapback]

I thought the NFL was the only league to have light away jersey's and dark home jersey's?

Hell no.

The Yanks jerseys are the coolest in baseball for the fact that they haven't changed in oh, a century.

845531[/snapback]

Have i ever told you that i have had dreams of killing yankees before?

F them, and F their jersey's. God damn pinstripes to me are like red to a bull.

Hell no.

845531[/snapback]

I hate the friggin yanks, but I agree....they're unis are classy. I'm just glad that MLB as a whole went away from those ridiculous jumpsuit unis they were sporting back in the 80s....some of those were just embarrassing. The Astros come to mind as some of the worst examples....WOW were those bad.

I thought the NFL was the only league to have light away jersey's and dark home jersey's?

845532[/snapback]

No clue....I don't see enough Sixers games to even know what they wear on the road, but I'm pretty sure it's the white ones. Their home black jerseys are way cool, though....IMO. I just know it really felt cool to walk around the school on Fridays in our black home jerseys before the game, so that's always stuck with me. We pretty much sucked durign the actual game, so being able to feel somewhat cool during school hours was nice <_<

I hate the friggin yanks, but I agree....they're unis are classy. I'm just glad that MLB as a whole went away from those ridiculous jumpsuit unis they were sporting back in the 80s....some of those were just embarrassing. The Astros come to mind as some of the worst examples....WOW were those bad.

845535[/snapback]

Not to mention the Pirates. Do you believe that the actually wore this hat for almost a decade?!

Honorable mention to the White Sox.

No clue....I don't see enough Sixers games to even know what they wear on the road, but I'm pretty sure it's the white ones. Their home black jerseys are way cool, though....IMO.  I just know it really felt cool to walk around the school on Fridays in our black home jerseys before the game, so that's always stuck with me. We pretty much sucked durign the actual game, so being able to feel somewhat cool during school hours was nice  <_<

845539[/snapback]

Yeah, it was pretty sweet walking around in football jersey's on Friday after the previous game when everybody has forgotten the ass whooping you took the week before.

Not to mention the Pirates. Do you believe that the actually wore this hat for almost a decade?!

Honorable mention to the White Sox.

845542[/snapback]

:blink::blink:<_< I remember that Pirates cap well cause I was a big Dave Parker fan back in the day....but those Sox hats....I totally forgot how embarrassingly bad those were.....wow!

Yeah, it was pretty sweet walking around in football jersey's on Friday after the previous game when everybody has forgotten the ass whooping you took the week before.

845543[/snapback]

Damn right....and even though our soccer team was actually very good, and I'm a huge soccer fan, it never mattered that we sucked and they won everything cause we always knew we could whoop their asses <_< When you can't win a game, you have to find other ways to build yourselves up :blink: