slothrop

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing will beat out the Preds third jerseys as the most god-awful uniform abortions of all time.

As much as the Sabres logo makes me cringe, at least they didnt decide on mustard yellow as the primary color and slap a confused tiger on the jersey.

A close second and third would have to be the camo Padres uniforms and the neon yellow on neon yellow Oregon Ducks uniform attempt from several seasons ago.

How in God's name did the Dolphins avoid this list?

White, orange and teal? Sweet mother of all that is holy - what the hell type of color combination is that? You may not like the Bills uniforms, but red white and blue is a color combo that works.

To add to it you have a friggin' dolphin as a logo? Who is intimidated by a dolphin? If you saw a dolphin would your first thought be, "wow - gotta make tracks or I'm gonna be in a world of pain unless I'm killed"? And the dolphin is wearing a helmet (one that would limit its ability to breathe as the blowhole is on the top of the head) - how gay is that?

How in God's name did the Dolphins avoid this list?

White, orange and teal? Sweet mother of all that is holy - what the hell type of color combination is that? You may not like the Bills uniforms, but red white and blue is a color combo that works.

To add to it you have a friggin' dolphin as a logo? Who is intimidated by a dolphin? If you saw a dolphin would your first thought be, "wow - gotta make tracks or I'm gonna be in a world of pain unless I'm killed"? And the dolphin is wearing a helmet (one that would limit its ability to breathe as the blowhole is on the top of the head) - how gay is that?

845382[/snapback]

How did the Blue Jackets make it onto the list?

How did the Preds make it for the wrong uni?

How did only 1 basketball team make the list?

And finally, how did the Sabres' new white uni not make the list?

CNN/SI made a list of the 16 worst uniforms in sports. The new sabres Jersey is not on the list:

16 ugliest uniforms

845360[/snapback]

That had to be the worst list I've ever seen. There's nothing wrong with the Blue Jackets, Wild, Coyotes, or Hurricanes uniforms. The Braves and the Devil Rays have pretty good uniforms as well.

They could only find one NBA team with crappy uniforms? Half the uniforms in the NBA are complete abortions.

That had to be the worst list I've ever seen. There's nothing wrong with the Blue Jackets, Wild, Coyotes, or Hurricanes uniforms.  The Braves and the Devil Rays have pretty good uniforms as well.

They could only find one NBA team with crappy uniforms?  Half the uniforms in the NBA are complete abortions.

845409[/snapback]

I'd hate to see your closet. Those thing are hideous. Look at the logos.

I'd hate to see your closet.  Those thing are hideous.  Look at the logos.

845410[/snapback]

I did. They look OK. I really like the Wild logo and the others are about on par with a lot of the non-Original Six logos in NHL history. The rest of the uniforms are pretty straightforward hockey uniforms with horizontal stripes and whatnot.

Not like the Sabres with their obnoxious armpit color blobs and their yellow booger stain football logo.

How about the coolest looking unis in sports?

I'd have to go with our throwbacks (or even our SB era unis) and the Sixers home jerseys.

How about the coolest looking unis in sports?

I'd have to go with our throwbacks (or even our SB era unis) and the Sixers home jerseys.

845505[/snapback]

Homer <_<

I don't see what is wrong with the Mets jersey's as well as the Bengals jersey's

Homer <_<

I don't see what is wrong with the Mets jersey's as well as the Bengals jersey's

845512[/snapback]

I actually like the Mets jerseys too, even though I'm a Braves fan :blink:

And I'm a proud homer!