Vote for JP

Reed83HOF

I didn't notice this until I read Chris Brown's blog...

VOTE FOR LOSMAN: J.P. is apparently up for the NFL FedEx Express Player of the Week after his 340-yard, 3 touchdown performance in the win over the Texans which included the game-winning pass. He's going up against Tom Brady and Carson Palmer for the award.

Go to nfl.com now to vote. You have only until noon Wednesday to enter a vote. Don't let Brady win something else. He's gotten enough credit!

Plus Brady and Palmer won their games handily. Neither of them had a game-winning come from behind touchdown pass with 13 seconds left.

How the hell is Palmer's day more impressive? Its great to see the love affair with a team like Cincinattica when they can't play defense or beat quality opponents.

844727[/snapback]

I'm surprised Marcia isn't winning...I never gave Palmer a shot...

what more do you want ??? <_<

844862[/snapback]

That is all nice, but a win over a podunk team with three passes does not impress anyone but the locals.

Note that I am an early JP fan, like you. But it wasn't a player of the week performance.

I never vote on these fanny-kissing things, but just voting because it's your home team is as phony as it gets. It means you can't discern good performance by others.

Like somebody who said to vote for Sabres players after 20 or so games for All-Stars. How can one know after such a short stretch?

I dislike the new rules. They should change all NHL uniforms to pink ballet skirts. Scott Hamilton and Dorothy Hamill and Peggy Fleming would be league leaders now. :rolleyes: