The Bills should put 8 Defenders in the box

Reed83HOF

The Jags receivers are god awful, I haven't seen that many dropped balls (insert crude joke here) in a game in a long long time....We need to stop our draft pick(F. Taylor - the Bills pick for RJ :rolleyes: ) from running all over us and Garrard has some wheels too....I say let them beat us with their $hitty WR's covered man 2 man with Nate and Terrance (Ha Ha Philip... I farted) McGee

The Jags receivers are god awful, I haven't seen that many dropped balls (insert credur joke here) in a game in a long long time....We need to stop our draft pick(F. Taylor - the Bills pick for RJ  :rolleyes: ) from running all over us and Garrard has some wheels too....I say let them beat us with their $hitty WR's covered man 2 man with Nate and Terrance (Ha Ha Philip... I farted) McGee

844700[/snapback]

The Jags would love to see that.

The Jags would love to see that.

844781[/snapback]

What we have to do is force the Jags to throw screen passes. On Monday night football last year, i saw a segment on the show about how when he throws to halfbacks on screens, he throws what is equivalent to a 98 mph fastball. He can't help it. I think that this is the best way to beat them due to the fact that they can't catch them every time when thrown that hard.

Even though they aren't the greatest WRs in the world (Wilford is alright) they might present T.Mcgee with a little bit of a mismatch because they are all giants. None of that matters though if they keep dropping the damn ball. Lets hope they keep it up.

It would only be 7.5 if Spikes plays... <_<

845555[/snapback]

That's wrong... :blink::blink::blink:

If for once we can actually stop the run, this would be a good game for it...we need to make them try to beat us with the pass....Our pass rush can be decent...so I think they will attempt short passes...as long as we don't get toqasted by them like we did the Jets...we should be ok....

The only concern I have is our OL vs their DL; I don't see us running too well either

Even though they aren't the greatest WRs in the world (Wilford is alright) they might present T.Mcgee with a little bit of a mismatch because they are all giants.  None of that matters though if they keep dropping the damn ball.  Lets hope they keep it up.

845564[/snapback]

They'll put Simpson against the taller receivers.

They'll put Simpson against the taller receivers.

845567[/snapback]

He's going to have a busy day then.....

Williams, Reggie WR 6'04" 223

Wilford, Ernest WR 6'04" 223

Jones, Matt WR 6'06" 238

He's going to have a busy day then.....

Williams, Reggie WR 6'04" 223

Wilford, Ernest WR 6'04" 223

Jones, Matt WR 6'06" 238

845573[/snapback]

My guess is that they will find some way to match Nate against one of them, Simpson against another, and then the two short guy (McGee and Whitner) on another, then use TKO to cover tight ends.

Plus we may see Youboty.

It's either that, or Simpson covers all three receivers you listed as my original implied. That way, we can stack 10 guys in the box. No one could stop the blitz.

My guess is that they will find some way to match Nate against one of them, Simpson against another, and then the two short guy (McGee and Whitner) on another, then use TKO to cover tight ends.

Plus we may see Youboty.

It's either that, or Simpson covers all three receivers you listed as my original implied. That way, we can stack 10 guys in the box. No one could stop the blitz.

845576[/snapback]

Well, they have to be able to catch the ball inorder to even be a factor. <_<