Someone please tell me again

meazza

MNF has had musical guests and actors, politicians, etc, etc...for years and years,..this is nothing new. Not that I give a sh-t what Jay-Z has to say.

844216[/snapback]

Usually I roll my eyes when these guys visit the booth. Ronde Barber was the exception. He was so much better than anybody else in the booth I began hoping he'd stay the entire game and Joe T. would be told to go on home.

Why JayZ is on Monday Night Football.

844200[/snapback]

that was the point where i turned it off.

the ironic thing is that the Westwood One radio coverage with Marv Albert and Boomer Esiason is pretty good. if i could get the two to synch up, i'd be happy.

844200[/snapback]

He is a whore. He and John Cougar must be brothers. :P

"HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY HEY

Show me what you got, lil mama

Show me what you got, pretty lady

Show me what you got, shorty

Show me what you got, baby

Hands up and.. waves, waves, waves, waves"

"I'm hip-hop's savior, so after this flow you might owe me a favor," Jay-Z

844200[/snapback]

Whomever owns espn at this point owns JayZ as well I guess. Was he pushing a new coaster, I mean cd or something. I don't know. I never watch unless I have a vested interest pool wise.

I swear Jay-Z is actually Gay (not that theres anything wrong with that)

What was he thinking filming his new video, "Hmmmm, I think I want to do a video with fancy expensive cars racing through the streets of Murocco. I know, I will get famous race car drivers. I'll get in the car with Dale Earnhardt Jr. and we'll race Danica Patrick in a car by herself"

If it was my video, Earnhardt would win the race no problem because I would be in the other car and there wouldn't be much racing going on in it. :rolleyes:<_<

Usually I roll my eyes when these guys visit the booth.  Ronde Barber was the exception.  He was so much better than anybody else in the booth I began hoping he'd stay the entire game and Joe T. would be told to go on home.

844240[/snapback]

It's amazing what coherence can do isn't it? He'll have his pick of jobs once he retires.

It's amazing what coherence can do isn't it?  He'll have his pick of jobs once he retires.

844485[/snapback]

Did any one here his comments when talking about how Tiki was always the smarter one and would study all the time, so Ronde used to call him a nerd even in college. Tiki was studying engineering before he decided to drop out of the program in college because he couldn't keep up and get straight A's