Poor Fox 'News'

Jeez, how on earth would anyone get the idea you were an O'Riley guy?

For someone who so proudly only "checks in" on O'Riley and Olberman to see what the stupid masses are eating for dinner, you sure as sh-- have a definite idea about everything they say.  Just sayin...

852406[/snapback]

Yeah, I hate informed people too. :beer:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeez, how on earth would anyone get the idea you were an O'Riley guy?

852406[/snapback]

Stupidity.

For someone who so proudly only "checks in" on O'Riley and Olberman to see what the stupid masses are eating for dinner, you sure as sh-- have a definite idea about everything they say.  Just sayin...

852406[/snapback]

I never said I knew about "everything they say" but if I'm able to comment on everything they say just by watching a few minutes here and there, that means they're pretty repetitive in addition to everything else wrong with them.

Also it would be pretty bad if I said how much I disliked both without ever having watched them.

I think watching the pundit shows on the cable networks makes you less informed, as I'm almost positive that it kills brain cells.

852835[/snapback]

I only watch them when I am drinking, so it may only be a case of constant juxtaposition.

Stupidity.

I never said I knew about "everything they say" but if I'm able to comment on everything they say just by watching a few minutes here and there, that means they're pretty repetitive in addition to everything else wrong with them.

Also it would be pretty bad if I said how much I disliked both without ever having watched them.

852566[/snapback]

Okay...I just thought it was odd that you seemed sure that O'Riley never defended the Simpson project, yet, you only watch him 5-10 minutes a week. You are pretty sure that Olberman took him out of context...yeah, I know, I know they say the same thing all the time...

Okay...I just thought it was odd that you seemed sure that O'Riley never defended the Simpson project...

I am fairly certain he took credit for the deal getting cancelled. O'Riley lost whatever crediblity he had left when he told a caller, whom mentioned Olbermann's name, that Fox security would track him down and pay him a visit. WTF?

I am fairly certain he took credit for the deal getting cancelled.  O'Riley lost whatever crediblity he had left when he told a caller, whom mentioned Olbermann's name, that Fox security would track him down and pay him a visit.  WTF?

853057[/snapback]

Yeah, he took credit, after, only a week earlier, writing off liberal media "whiners" for their "professional jealousy", which was Olbermans' point. He also went on to make it clear that FOX and FOX News are not the same, after only a week earler, gloating over the fact that FOX had scooped everyone else. He wants it both ways.

Okay...I just thought it was odd that you seemed sure that O'Riley never defended the Simpson project, yet, you only watch him 5-10 minutes a week.  You are pretty sure that Olberman took him out of context...yeah, I know, I know they say the same thing all the time...

853010[/snapback]

Here is exactly what I said:

Not once during this whole thing did I see O'Reilly ever say anything positive about the OJ thing

851232[/snapback]

I have no idea where you got the idea that I "seemed sure" about everything O'Reilly said.

Is it really that !@#$ing hard to read the things I write and understand that I mean exactly what I write? The words are right there on the screen in front of you. You can even read them over twice before you respond if that helps.

I know Olbermann is making a name for himself by responding to the things people don't say but that's also why he's a complete retard. Don't emulate him.

Here is exactly what I said:

I have no idea where you got the idea that I "seemed sure" about everything O'Reilly said.

Is it really that !@#$ing hard to read the things I write and understand that I mean exactly what I write?  The words are right there on the screen in front of you.  You can even read them over twice before you respond if that helps.

I know Olbermann is making a name for himself by responding to the things people don't say but that's also why he's a complete retard.  Don't emulate him.

853219[/snapback]

Okay, man...Olberman makes a name for himself by responding to things that people don't say, and Silver N' Red makes a name for himself on a message board, commenting on things that he didn't see...

Okay, man...Olberman makes a name for himself by responding to things that people don't say, and Silver N' Red makes a name for himself on a message board, commenting on things that he didn't see...

853344[/snapback]

That would mean a lot more to me if you hadn't crashed and burned the last time you tried to understand what I was saying.

That would mean a lot more to me if you hadn't crashed and burned the last time you tried to understand what I was saying.

853503[/snapback]

You are so wise...let me scurry back to my corner, and watch in amazement at your incredible mastery of semantics.... :)