Poor Fox 'News'

LOL, is this your expanded version of saying nothing at all?  Maybe you could start a blog and put nothing on it? I'm sorry if you don't like my comparing Bush to OJ, but too bad, ignore my posts if you don't like it.  At least OJ didn't start an unecessary war that has killed many thousands of people.

845013[/snapback]

I'll start thinking those two topics are remotely similar when the Senate and House approve resolutions authorizing OJ to kill his wife. ;)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, is this your expanded version of saying nothing at all?  Maybe you could start a blog and put nothing on it? I'm sorry if you don't like my comparing Bush to OJ, but too bad, ignore my posts if you don't like it.  At least OJ didn't start an unecessary war that has killed many thousands of people.

845013[/snapback]

Don't worry. It won't be long before he won't have to ignore you.

I'll start thinking those two topics are remotely similar when the Senate and House approve resolutions authorizing OJ to kill his wife.  ;)

845039[/snapback]

Chuckle, you are using the actions of spineless politicians to justify an unnecessary war! Great! And don't forget, those spineless politicians were only trying to save their jobs with that vote. Bush and the GOP would have swept the House by 50-60 seats and senate by 10-15 [yes, just guestimates] if they had voted against his disasterous policies. The hysteria created by 9-11 was used to drive momentium for the fiasco in Iraq. What? Something like 70% of Americans believed Saddam was behind 9-11? I'm sure a few on this board still think that, actually.

845013[/snapback]

No, you don't understand. I *DO* like when you make comparisons. I want you to say more. There are so many things you could be talking about: God, history, science, etc. Just pick a topic and go. Like I said, I have a pretty good imagination but there's nothing I can say sarcastically to top the things you really believe.

I mean, just look at the post that started this thread. You're apparently couldn't decipher the difference between the Fox Network and Fox News. Even the subheadline is wrong. "Black Man Kills White Women"? Unless you have information that no one else does, OJ has only killed one white woman, along with one white man.

Oh, and here's an opinion: OJ Simpson, the sociopath and double-murderer who nearly chopped the head off of the mother of his children, is a much worse human being than President Bush. I know that is counter to your view but, then again, so are all facts and common sense.

No, you don't understand.  I *DO* like when you make comparisons.  I want you to say more.  There are so many things you could be talking about: God, history, science, etc.  Just pick a topic and go.  Like I said, I have a pretty good imagination but there's nothing I can say sarcastically to top the things you really believe.

Don't worry, I can talk history all night and all day, try me.

I mean, just look at the post that started this thread.  You're apparently couldn't decipher the difference between the Fox Network and Fox News.

Oh? Rupert Murdoch doesn't own both? A difference in name only

Even the subheadline is wrong.  "Black Man Kills White Women"?  Unless you have information that no one else does, OJ has only killed one white woman, along with one white man. 

Congrats, you can pick out a typo, you win

Oh, and here's an opinion:  OJ Simpson, the sociopath and double-murderer who nearly chopped the head off of the mother of his children, is a much worse human being than President Bush.  I know that is counter to your view but, then again, so are all facts and common sense.

845059[/snapback]

He cut the heads off, not chopped, but whatever. And I never called OJ a 'sociopath.' Learn what words mean before you use them.

Sorry, I obvious fugged up the quote thing here ;)

He cut the heads off, not chopped, but whatever.  And I never called OJ a 'sociopath.' Learn what words mean before you use them.

Sorry, I obvious fugged up the quote thing here  ;)

845069[/snapback]

He neither cut nor chopped either person's head off! He almost decapitated his ex-wife. Is there a huge difference in cutting a head off and chopping one off? Is there a moral distinction that would help your crazy rants make sense? I doubt it.

I know you didn't call him a sociopath. I am the one who called him a sociopath. Stop confusing what I say with what you say. I think that may be part of the problem. These message boards are set up so that you can easily understand who wrote what. Unless you screw up the quote thing, but....oh wait...... :lol:

Oh, and there is a difference between the Fox Network and Fox News seeing as how they are run by completely different people and appeal to completely different audiences. Unless you think the Family Guy crowd tunes in for Hannity and Colmes. Which you might. I really can't imagine how you think things work.

I know you didn't call him a sociopath.  I am the one who called him a sociopath.  Stop confusing what I say with what you say.  I think that may be part of the problem.  These message boards are set up so that you can easily understand who wrote what.  Unless you screw up the quote thing, but....oh wait...... ;)

Oh, and there is a difference between the Fox Network and Fox News seeing as how they are run by completely different people and appeal to completely different audiences.  Unless you think the Family Guy crowd tunes in for Hannity and Colmes.  Which you might.  I really can't imagine how you think things work.

845085[/snapback]

Learn what a sociopath is before you misapply the term, ok? Both Fox Networks are owned by same guy, you do know that, right?

Can you please expand on your Hannity/Family guy comment, I'd be interested to read who you think watches the two shows and the difference between them. I'd be willing to bet neither group of people know the definition of a 'sociopath' :lol::lol::P

He neither cut nor chopped either person's head off!  He almost decapitated his ex-wife.  Is there a huge difference in cutting a head off and chopping one off?  Is there a moral distinction that would help your crazy rants make sense?  I doubt it.

I know you didn't call him a sociopath.  I am the one who called him a sociopath.  Stop confusing what I say with what you say.  I think that may be part of the problem.  These message boards are set up so that you can easily understand who wrote what.  Unless you screw up the quote thing, but....oh wait...... ;)

Oh, and there is a difference between the Fox Network and Fox News seeing as how they are run by completely different people and appeal to completely different audiences.  Unless you think the Family Guy crowd tunes in for Hannity and Colmes.  Which you might.  I really can't imagine how you think things work.

845085[/snapback]

Although, actually, he's probably not a sociopath. Though there's only two chances of moslon knowing why not: slim, and none.

And you're both half-right on the Fox/Fox News issue. They're both owned by the same people...but run day-to-day by different people. The instruction to cancel the OJ-fest could just as easily come from NewsCorp management as from Fox Network management. It did not however, go through FoxSnooze's management itself.

Learn what a sociopath is before you misapply the term, ok? 

845144[/snapback]

O.J. isn't a sociopath? He didn't kill two people and then decide to rake in a little extra cash with a phony confession special and book? He didn't feel the need to rub the murders in the face of the victims' families on TV all these years later?

Yeah, I'd say that basically qualifies him as a sociopath (and makes me wonder just what the hell your definition is).

Both Fox Networks are owned by same guy, you do know that, right?

845144[/snapback]

I didn't say they weren't. I said they were run by different people and target different audiences.

If you're so retarded that you think Hannity and Family Guy are trying to appeal to the same people, then I really can't help you. Actually, I already knew I couldn't help you, but I think it's funny how proud you are of all the dumb things you say.

So just keep going because this is awesome.

Although, actually, he's probably not a sociopath.  Though there's only two chances of moslon knowing why not: slim, and none.

And you're both half-right on the Fox/Fox News issue.  They're both owned by the same people...but run day-to-day by different people.  The instruction to cancel the OJ-fest could just as easily come from NewsCorp management as from Fox Network management.  It did not however, go through FoxSnooze's management itself.

845252[/snapback]

I never said they weren't owned by the same people. I said exactly what you said.

As for the sociopath thing, from what I've read OJ is a pretty good fit.

That threat is fully taken to heart! I know you are waiting to drop the axe. The smart ones are always the first ones killed in the revolution

845052[/snapback]

I prefer Darwin's theory to describe this particular instance but you tell yourself whatever you need to for your own "intellectual revolution."

It's amazing to watch you people flounder along as if what you're doing is somehow different from what's been going on in America for the last 60 years.

Chuckle, you are using the actions of spineless politicians to justify an unnecessary war! Great! And don't forget, those spineless politicians were only trying to save their jobs with that vote. Bush and the GOP would have swept the House by 50-60 seats and senate by 10-15 [yes, just guestimates] if they had voted against his disasterous policies. The hysteria created by 9-11 was used to drive momentium for the fiasco in Iraq. What? Something like 70% of Americans believed Saddam was behind 9-11? I'm sure a few on this board still think that, actually.

845049[/snapback]

No, I'm just justifying the war. I am, however, pointing out that the war was, in fact, legal, whereas what OJ did was illegal. ;)

I prefer Darwin's theory to describe this particular instance but you tell yourself whatever you need to for your own "intellectual revolution."

It's amazing to watch you people flounder along as if what you're doing is somehow different from what's been going on in America for the last 60 years.

845314[/snapback]

Well Bruce Cockburn did say "you kill the best and buy the rest". ;)

No, I'm just justifying the war.  I am, however, pointing out that the war was, in fact, legal, whereas what OJ did was illegal;)

845342[/snapback]

And what I'm saying is that Neither Bush nor OJ were or will be convicted by a jury in a criminal trial.

You remember Bush joking about WMD under a table? He laughed about the mission to find WMD infront of the national press. That day a guy died looking for WMD in Iraq. Pretty sick. Bill O'Reilly had the women on his show and basically belittled her! What a scum bag. Bush could give a f**in sh-- about what he has done. Same as OJ.

If you reply to this post, please defend Bush looking under a table as a joke for WMD. Otherwise don't bother. Unless you think a sociopath is someone who has a social life, LOL!

And what I'm saying is that Neither Bush nor OJ were or will be convicted by a jury in a criminal trial.

You remember Bush joking about WMD under a table? He laughed about the mission to find WMD infront of the national press. That day a guy died looking for WMD in Iraq. Pretty sick. Bill O'Reilly had the women on his show and basically belittled her! What a scum bag. Bush could give a f**in sh-- about what he has done. Same as OJ.

If you reply to this post, please defend Bush looking under a table as a joke for WMD. Otherwise don't bother. Unless you think a sociopath is someone who has a social life, LOL!

845396[/snapback]

What? Have you been drinking?

845396[/snapback]

Nice, I like how you keep changing what your main points are with every new post.

"And what I'm saying is...." ;)

Nice, I like how you keep changing what your main points are with every new post.

"And what I'm saying is...."  ;)

845400[/snapback]

Oh, is the definition of 'Sociopath' changed, too? Bush was having fun looking under that table I bet. He cares about the troops!

Night! And have a good thanksgiving in all seriousness.