Kramer goes nuts live

meazza

Think about how a person reacts to being in a perceived "powerless" situation? Like when a driver gets cut-off on the road... What do most do?... Most react to:

How the other person looks.

This may make them feel some sort of control in the situation.

How the other person looks leads one down the name-calling route in regards to:

Sex

Race

Color

and even Religion (depending on how the person appears).

Just food for thought this T-Day, now back to turkey...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One way of not getting called a racist is to not scream "motherf--king N-----" over and over again to insult a black man from the stage.  One way of not getting called a racist is to not use lynching to insult a black man from a stage.  One way of not getting called a racist is to verbally attack the heckler, not his race.  Seems pretty simple to me.  Wanna know why that word would never come out of my mouth, even when in a rage of anger?  Because I'm not a racist pig.  Just because he lost control on stage does not excuse the fact that his response was to attack the heckler's race.  A person who is not a racist scumbag would never do that, no matter what their state of mind.

845476[/snapback]

You will get everybody with this... Now where does the "healing" begin?

I really don't know about that (above)?... You just can't put a hard and fast rule on this... Sounds pretty good on paper though Johnny... 0:):lol:

How do you explain people with say Turrets?... Do you blame it on the disease?... Of course you do? What happens if that person (inflicted) lived in a "vacuum?"... It has got to start somewhere and CULTURALLY be in the back on ones' mind... No matter how hard you surpress it...

You sound pretty self-righteous...

:P;)

Can only white people call another white person 'crackers' ? I don't know, good question, it is a double standard.

846461[/snapback]

Until last week, if someone would have called me a "cracker", I would have never thought it was a racial insult... come to think of it I still don't.

Even if someone calls me a wop, i don't. People are too !@#$ing sensitive.

Until last week, if someone would have called me a "cracker", I would have never thought it was a racial insult... come to think of it I still don't.

Even if someone calls me a wop, i don't.  People are too !@#$ing sensitive.

I think when "strange fruit" hangs from the trees in the deep south just under 70 years ago... People have a right to be "too" sensitive.

Maybe you or I have never had family members lynched... Yet, I think there are still family members of Emmett Till around?...

Again, they have a right to be as sensitive as they want... When recent history decides if you live or die...

:devil::devil:

Think about how a person reacts to being in a perceived "powerless" situation?  Like when a driver gets cut-off on the road... What do most do?... Most react to:

How the other person looks.

This may make them feel some sort of control in the situation.

How the other person looks leads one down the name-calling route in regards to:

Sex

Race

Color

and even Religion (depending on how the person appears).

Just food for thought this T-Day, now back to turkey...

846468[/snapback]

I just call them all F'n a-holes. :devil:

A white man says it, its called being racist, a black man says it, they are called Chris Rock, Dave Chappelle, etc.

Not excusing what he did, but the guy has had mental problems recently. After his last failed tv show, he had a huge mental breakdown. He does have some problems. I actually find it comforting that he didn't immediately check himself into rehab right after doing it like most celbrities would do, atleast he is willing to come out and take the blame for it.

Without knowing exactly what was said by the hecklers (They claim that one of them just said that his friend didn't think he was funny) to him. They only have the video footage of him going off on the hecklers.

845715[/snapback]

In no way can Dave Chappelle be compared to Michael Richards. DC's comedy is just that, comedy. Good natured and funny. He even picks on his own race. MR was spiteful in his tirade. Pure racism.

From the Double Standards Department:

Kanye West

"If it wasn't for race mixing there'd be no video girls. Me and most of our friends like mutts a lot. Yeah, in the hood we call 'em mutts!"

I can't even imagine what would happen if a white celebrity called mixed-race people "mutts."

(BTW, when the hell did Kanye West find his way into the hood? That douche bag is from the suburbs.)