Kramer goes nuts live

meazza

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can step back into reality anytime now.

844025[/snapback]

Easy, Chef...obviously I don't think every actor is just like their character in real life. But I certainly don't expect the opposite either. It threw me for a loop because it was unexpected.

If tomorrow I saw a clip of Bea Arthur doing the same thing, I'd probably be just as surprised. Guess I don't live in reality.

But thanks for the life lesson...

Yeah, now that you say that your right black hecklers should be called !@#$ and white hecklers should be called cracker :P

844020[/snapback]

Hecklers should be called whatever the comedian wants to call them without a national uproar. Is that concept too much for your feeble mind?

:D

Easy, Chef...obviously I don't think every actor is just like their character in real life.  But I certainly don't expect the opposite either.  It threw me for a loop because it was unexpected.

If tomorrow I saw a clip of Bea Arthur doing the same thing, I'd probably be just as surprised.  Guess I don't live in reality.

But thanks for the life lesson...

844069[/snapback]

Ever hear of a character called Archie Bunker. They're actors. They play make believe for a living.

Hecklers should be called whatever the comedian wants to call them without a national uproar.  Is that concept too much for your feeble mind?

:P

844090[/snapback]

Did you even listen to what he said?

(Michael Richards) Shut up! Fifty years ago have you all tied down with a *beep* fork up your ass!

You can talk! You can talk! You can talk! You're brave now *beep* Throw his ass out he's a n***er (yelling at top of lungs) He's a n***er! He's a n***er! A n***er look there's a n***er!

(taunting) ooooooooohh ooooohhhh

all right you see? This shocks you? It shocks you to see what's buried beneath you stupid *beep* ?????

(audience member)That was uncalled for

(MR) What wasn't called for? It was uncalled for you to interrupt my ass you cheap *beep*

You guys have been talkin' and talkin' and talkin'!

And I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!

What's the matter? Is it too much for you to handle

They can't arrest me for calling a black man a n***er!

(audience member) I don't appreciate that.

(MR) Wait a minute where's he going?

(AM) that's uncalled for you *beep* cracker a** punk you call me a n***er?

(MR) Cracker ass? You calling me cracker a** n***er?

(AM) *beep* white boy! I'm a man

(MR) Are you threatening me?

(AM)we'll see what's up

(MR) Oh it's a big threat that's how you get back at the man.

(AM) That was real uncalled for

(MR) Wait a minute he's not going is he?

(AM) You're just not funny! That's why you're a reject! Never had no shows never had no movies! Seinfeld that's it!

(MR) (sarcastically) Oh, i guess you got me there. You're absolutely right. I'm just a washup. Gotta stand on the stage

We've had it we've had it (unintelligible)

(AM) You call me a n***er? that's un *beep* called for! that ain't necessary

(MR) well you interrupted me pal! that's what happens when you interrupt a white man

AM) uncalled for. that was uncalled for

(MR) You see? You see, there's still those words, those words, those words.

drops mike, he walks off stage

If you honestly can defend this, you're a moron. Plain and simple.

Did you even listen to what he said? 

(Michael Richards) Shut up! Fifty years ago have you all tied down with a *beep* fork up your ass!

You can talk! You can talk! You can talk! You're brave now *beep* Throw his ass out he's a n***er (yelling at top of lungs) He's a n***er! He's a n***er! A n***er look there's a n***er!

(taunting) ooooooooohh ooooohhhh

all right you see? This shocks you? It shocks you to see what's buried beneath you stupid *beep* ?????

(audience member)That was uncalled for

(MR) What wasn't called for? It was uncalled for you to interrupt my ass you cheap *beep*

You guys have been talkin' and talkin' and talkin'!

And I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!

What's the matter? Is it too much for you to handle

They can't arrest me for calling a black man a n***er!

(audience member) I don't appreciate that.

(MR) Wait a minute where's he going?

(AM) that's uncalled for you *beep* cracker a** punk you call me a n***er?

(MR) Cracker ass? You calling me cracker a** n***er?

(AM) *beep* white boy! I'm a man

(MR) Are you threatening me?

(AM)we'll see what's up

(MR) Oh it's a big threat that's how you get back at the man.

(AM) That was real uncalled for

(MR) Wait a minute he's not going is he?

(AM) You're just not funny! That's why you're a reject! Never had no shows never had no movies! Seinfeld that's it!

(MR) (sarcastically) Oh, i guess you got me there. You're absolutely right. I'm just a washup. Gotta stand on the stage

We've had it we've had it (unintelligible)

(AM) You call me a n***er? that's un *beep* called for! that ain't necessary

(MR) well you interrupted me pal! that's what happens when you interrupt a white man

AM) uncalled for. that was uncalled for

(MR) You see? You see, there's still those words, those words, those words.

drops mike, he walks off stage

If you honestly can defend this, you're a moron.  Plain and simple.

844103[/snapback]

Yeah, we heard it. Ever been the only white people in a black comedian's audience? I have at the same place.

Yeah, we heard it.  Ever been the only white people in a black comedian's audience?  I have at the same place.

844104[/snapback]

Point taken.

But honestly did you experience anything like this? Kramer went nuts and it was just hateful. I'm asking because I don't know. Because if you did, it was wrong.

It was ugly, and yes, it was racist.

But it's still a free country. You can say those things and not get arrested...and I would bet that many people in this country still feel that way, but would never express their thoughts.

Michael Richards exploded, and it was incredibly stupid on his part, because a) with his past role, he is a celebrity and b) stand-up comedians get heckled all the time and some of it ain't pretty.

I'm not a Seinfeld fan, but I'm gonna have a helluva time watching "UHF" after this. :P

Whoopie.

844000[/snapback]

Nearly Danson perhaps?

The TV - or is that now The TB Kramer...

The REAL Kramer - who's got to be curled up now tighter than a pair of nuts in the Zeider Zee.

Don't anybody get them confused. There really is a Kramer, but it's not Michael Richards who is the actor that played the character based on the real guy. Everybody stop calling Michael Richards Kramer. He's not. He's Michael Richards.

Oh yeah, and AD - Whoopie never made it to a Danson did she. Or, is it Danson never quite made it to Whoopie, did he? :P

Hecklers should be called whatever the comedian wants to call them without a national uproar.  Is that concept too much for your feeble mind?

:D

844090[/snapback]

What a brilliant quote. If the comedian wants to pull out a gun and shoot someone than he should be allowed to if he was heckling. You don't call someone a niger because your being heckled but I'm sure most comedians would agree with you! Who has a feeble mind moran? :P

He's clearly a jack-ass, but honestly, so what? Yeah he said a bunch of Real Bad Things . He's not the first one and he's not going to be the last one. From the sound of his voice, his herion guy didn't pull through before the show. I think someone else may have said it already, but I'd guess rehab checkin in T-48 hours.

Don't give idiots like this the 15 minutes they're looking for. He's no better than the next confederate biggot. The only difference is that this jerk off has a microphone.

-Jeff

What a brilliant quote. If the comedian wants to pull out a gun and shoot someone than he should be allowed to if he was heckling. You don't call someone a niger because your being heckled but I'm sure most comedians would agree with you! Who has a feeble mind moran?  :P

844145[/snapback]

If i knew this thread would provide stupid comments like this I would have never even have started it. Maybe after 4000 posts I should have realized it though.

What a brilliant quote. If the comedian wants to pull out a gone and shoot someone than he should be allowed to if he was heckling. You don't call someone a niger because your being heckled but I'm sure most comedians would agree with you! Who has a feeble mind moran? :P

844145[/snapback]

Well, I for one would not want to be in the audience when a codmidian pulled out a gone and shoot me! Call me a country he might, but I wouldn't be crushed if he called me a moran. But then again, of course I'm neither. Or, then again maybe that's of coarse, I'm neither. :D