Kramer goes nuts live

meazza

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that dude sure knows how to clear a room.

I thought this would've been from his younger days, but the one guy clearly mentions Seinfeld. I don't know what he was thinking. Comedians do things like that to be funny, or to shock their audience, but he seemed like he was a little f'd up and just being racial.

Wow, that dude sure knows how to clear a room.

I thought this would've been from his younger days, but the one guy clearly mentions Seinfeld.  I don't know what he was thinking.  Comedians do things like that to be funny, or to shock their audience, but he seemed like he was a little f'd up and just being racial.

843953[/snapback]

It happened last Friday.

He did it for shock value but it was just plain stupid and racist. The guy in the audience calling him a cracker ass white boy is a racist also :P

843994[/snapback]

True, but the guy in the audience isn't famous. On the other hand, being a celebrity, how stupid can you be to start saying sh-- like that.

He did it cause the guy was a friggin dick who wouldn't stop heckling him.  Good for Kramer.

844007[/snapback]

To tell him that, if this was 60 years ago, he'd be hanging upside with a fork being stuck up his ass?

True, but the guy in the audience isn't famous.  On the other hand, being a celebrity, how stupid can you be to start saying sh-- like that.

843996[/snapback]

I agree. To do it on stage is just asking for trouble and trouble he got. My kids are mixed and I just hate rasism. I tried to rationalize it like when Lenny Bruce did it but at least Bruce was making a point about the word itself so I have no clue what Richards was thinking but this kills my Seinfeld rerun addiction :P

I agree. To do it on stage is just asking for trouble and trouble he got. My kids are mixed and I just hate rasism. I tried to rationalize it like when Lenny Bruce did it but at least Bruce was making a point about the word itself so I have no clue what Richards  was thinking but this kills my Seinfeld rerun addiction :P

844012[/snapback]

Not for me. I am a bit sick of watching the show over and over anyways so I doubt this will change anything. I'm just surprised.

Why?  Because he got pissed?

844009[/snapback]

No, no...just because my only exposure to him has obviously been viewing him as fun loving Cosmo Kramer. The racist thing was surprising obviously, but just seeing him explode threw me for a loop.

It would be like seeing daquixers put together a rational thought... :P

He did it cause the guy was a friggin dick who wouldn't stop heckling him.  Good for Kramer.

844007[/snapback]

Yeah, now that you say that your right black hecklers should be called !@#$ and white hecklers should be called cracker :P

No, no...just because my only exposure to him has obviously been viewing him as fun loving Cosmo Kramer.  The racist thing was surprising obviously, but just seeing him explode threw me for a loop.

It would be like seeing daquixers put together a rational thought... :P

844019[/snapback]

You can step back into reality anytime now.

Wow, Kramer went off... I need to hear what these guys were saying earlier, but I suspect that

a) Kramer is an idiot, there is no reason to go off like that

b) These guys in the audience said some pretty bad stuff to provoke him

c) Kramer will enter a rehab clinic in less than 48 hours.

Wow, Kramer went off... I need to hear what these guys were saying earlier, but I suspect that

a) Kramer is an idiot, there is no reason to go off like that

b) These guys in the audience said some pretty bad stuff to provoke him

c) Kramer will enter a rehab clinic in less than 48 hours.

844027[/snapback]

The guy has a real name. :P