John Stossel Getting Slapped by Wrestler

slothrop

I hate 20/20's John Stossel. He hates the legal system and lawyers because he sued the wrestler who slapped him around. Apparently he lost some of his hearing. A jury awarded him a whopping $500.00. Ever since then he has been on a vendetta against lawyers.

His angst seems misplaced, wouldn't his anger be better directed towards professional wrestlers?

Here is the clip of him getting B word slapped

I hate 20/20's John Stossel. He hates the legal system and lawyers because he sued the wrestler who slapped him around. Apparently he lost some of his hearing. A jury awarded him a whopping $500.00. Ever since then he has been on a vendetta against lawyers.

His angst seems misplaced, wouldn't his anger be better directed towards professional wrestlers?

843902[/snapback]

:P that is great...more reporters should get slapped around like that. if only somebody did that to bill o'reilly, the world would be a better place

yeah slothrop, that's hilarious to watch someone lose hearing in one ear - har-dee-haar!!!

I can't stand Hilary Clinton but I wouldn't wish that on her...but poor little slothrop doesn't like someone criticizing his profession....

843902[/snapback]

looks like he got 400,000

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schultz...ional_wrestler)

843902[/snapback]

Stossel's an idiot, that's for sure. However, this "wrestler" should have been convicted for assault...what an idiot.

Huh?

844392[/snapback]

Chevy Chase: And now, as a public service to those of our viewers who have difficulty with their hearing, I will repeat the top story of the day, aided by the Headmaster of the New York School for the Hard of Hearing, Garrett Morris. [ Garrett's face appears in a circle to Chevy's right ] "Our top story tonight.."

Garrett Morris: [ screaming ] "Our top story tonight..!"

Chevy Chase: "..Generallissimo Francisco Franco.."

Garrett Morris: [ screaming ] "..Generallissimo Francisco Franco..!"

Chevy Chase: "..is still dead."

Garrett Morris: "..is still dead!"

Chevy Chase: Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Garrett Morris: [ screaming ] Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow!

Chevy Chase: And now, as a public service to those of our viewers who have difficulty with their hearing, I will repeat the top story of the day, aided by the Headmaster of the New York School for the Hard of Hearing, Garrett Morris. [ Garrett's face appears in a circle to Chevy's right ] "Our top story tonight.."

Garrett Morris: [ screaming ] "Our top story tonight..!"

Chevy Chase: "..Generallissimo Francisco Franco.."

Garrett Morris: [ screaming ] "..Generallissimo Francisco Franco..!"

Chevy Chase: "..is still dead."

Garrett Morris: "..is still dead!"

Chevy Chase: Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow.

Garrett Morris: [ screaming ] Good night, and have a pleasant tomorrow!

844398[/snapback]

huh ?

843902[/snapback]

Nice post, lawyer.