Jacksonville:

Astrobot

The Bills can beat the Jags.  The win against the Giants appears impressive until you examine the game and realize that the Giants were collectively having an off day.

844298[/snapback]

Manning was throwing like Stevie Wonder last night and if you looked at the Giants as a team it was pretty clear they are all unhappy about something. Not sure what, but they all looked pissed. I fully expected them to come out in the second half and do some damage, but they just kept falling apart.

On the other hand, if you watched the Jags as a team last night, you could have easily gotten the feeling that they exerted every ounce of energy they had to play that game on national TV. They clearly they blew their wad last night, and I can definitely see them having a hangover on the road next week.

Manning was throwing like Stevie Wonder last night and if you looked at the Giants as a team it was pretty clear they are all unhappy about something. Not sure what, but they all looked pissed. I fully expected them to come out in the second half and do some damage, but they just kept falling apart.

844410[/snapback]

E Manning was awful last night. He was inaccurate even when there was no pressure on him. It looked like he lost his contact lenses.

I don't think Giants would have beaten the Fairport Red Raiders last night.

I like the bills chances at home for a few reasons.

The Jaguars probably have false confidence beating an injury-depleted and overrated giants team.

And we get them on a short week.

Their bad road record has been documented in this thread already.

The Jaguars receivers are so bad that the Bills will probably put Whitner in the box until jville proves they can pass the ball effectively. So the jaguars probably won't get their ground game going

and garrard will be running for his life.

On offense, JP will have to come out throwing. This is a game where I think we will really miss mcgahee because he has the speed to get to the outside. A north/south runner like attrain will probably struggle against Jville's big d. tackles. JP is going to have to work on his chemistry with other receivers this week. Cause I think the entire jaguars defense will be covering evans. They will force losman to go to other receivers. I hope JP is developing chemistry with royal, parrish, price and reed.

I think the bills have the edge and will win this game as long as losman doesn't force the issue and takes what the defense gives him. But it will be very close.

17-13 bills