What I want from DREW

And start placing blame where it belongs.

Drew has always been the kinda guy who takes to much responsibility for the bad things that happen in a game.

He is TOO PC.

Right after last weeks game I wanted Drew to say, "Look this team has too many vets on it to be making all the mistakes that causing us to lose the game"

We have Veteran WRs who are running the wrong routes... or dropping the ball when it should be caught.

We have veteran O Linemen who mess up their blocking assignments on 4th and 3!

We Veteran LBs who have stupid penalties!

In short we have a lot of Veterans on this team who think that someone else is going to win the game for them!

Jesus H. Christ People! Drew had a great game... but his teammates let him down.

Drew... Please get mad and tell your teammates what you are thinking! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

And start placing blame where it belongs.

Drew has always been the kinda guy who takes to much responsibility for the bad things that happen in a game.

He  is TOO PC.

Right after last weeks game I wanted Drew to say, "Look this team has too many vets on it to be making all the mistakes that causing us to lose the game"

We have Veteran WRs who are running the wrong routes... or dropping the ball when it should be caught.

We have veteran O Linemen who mess up their blocking assignments on 4th and 3! 

We Veteran LBs who have stupid penalties!

In short we have a lot of Veterans on this team who think that someone else is going to win the game for them!

Jesus H. Christ People! Drew had a great game... but his teammates let him down. 

Drew... Please get mad and tell your teammates what you are thinking!  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

60896[/snapback]

There is little or no reason for a player to call out others in the media. The bickering BILLS showed us more than enough reason for that.

No one here knows what is being said in the room. Nor by whom.

There is little or no reason for a player to call out others in the media.  The bickering BILLS showed us more than enough reason for that.

No one here knows what is being said in the room.  Nor by whom.

60905[/snapback]

Well.....I know Happy Bunny isn't saying "Sucky Losers Not Allowed" because I didn't give Takeo the locker room sign yet. :D

Not only should DB get into people's faces but so should Mularkey and TD!

This stevestojan is tiresome week in, week out.

Pathetic! No one in that locker room gives a stevestojan about being a Buffalo Bill anymore!

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: kitty players!