OJ's book and TV show canceled

Corp000085

Sounds like the whole thing was a sting by Fox and the publisher.  They get the publicity they wanted either way.  OJ gets a well-deserved end to his gravy train.

843771[/snapback]

He still hasn't paid any money to the Goldman family and will still be receiving his NFL pension until he dies.

The guy leads a charmed life. He'll probably live to be 95. :)

Screw Fox and all the people associted with this shameful book. You are a murderer OJ and everyone knows its true!! Time to take your act and leave us all alone for good. I don't want to hear anymore about this crap ever again.

FOX Network=Fair and Balanced my ass!!

With zero chance for any outside income from here on out, I tend to doubt it.

843796[/snapback]

the guy makes 25,000/ month from his retirement fund.---its not the money but hopefully his conscience that will make his life difficult.

the guy makes 25,000/ month from his retirement fund.---its not the money but hopefully his conscience that will make his life difficult.

843936[/snapback]

His conscience is clear...he truely believes that he's innocent.

as per CNN right now.  interesting...  sounds as if the Fox affiliates had something to do with the decision.  I say good for whomever came to the decision for OJ.

update:  http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/20/o...l.ap/index.html

843751[/snapback]

Would have been better to go ahead with the book and TV deal...then give all Simpson's earnings from such to the Brown and Goldman families. "Sorry, OJ...you still have to pay this judgement off..."

OJ should sue the Goldmans, Fox and everyone getting in the way of him making money. The trials over he was innocent, we should learn what judgement is. He has paid his dues to society, and we as a socity continue to hold him down. This is not the basis on which this country was built.

He still hasn't paid any money to the Goldman family and will still be receiving his NFL pension until he dies.

The guy leads a charmed life.  He'll probably live to be 95.  :D

843783[/snapback]

Cmon man the real reason it's being cancelled is so he can spend more time with his kids and for searching for the real killers. :P

OJ should sue the Goldmans, Fox and everyone getting in the way of him making money.  The trials over he was innocent, we should learn what judgement is.  He has paid his dues to society, and we as a socity continue to hold him down.  This is not the basis on which this country was built.

843975[/snapback]

Agreed. Also, whenever I see Fred Goldman on TV, he's always whining & bitching...

just a real downer. :D I wish he would finally STFU. :P