OJ

ChevyVanMiller

Don't blame oj, blame anyone who buys his book, asks for a photo/autograph etc.

People have such a need to feel important. juice feels important because people 'care' about him. The public feels important because they can run and tell their friends about their brush with infamy. Sad state of affairs.

Hes in the area all the time

He was in Welland ON (where I live about 20 minutes from Niagara Falls) of all places at a local Bar/Restaurant

As for the people asking for autographs and buying the book, they buy the book out of curiosity of reading what it says, and most ask for autographs because they want to be able to say they met a celebrity who is allegedly a double murderer

I heard this morning that the publisher of the book say that the only reason she gave him the deal was because they had a deal that all the money would go to his children and not to him, and that it is truely his confession. I believe she now regrets it knowing that he will probably profit from it more then the kids will

From reading the article, it sounds like OJ is just like my Father In Law (except he's not a unconvicted murdered). Whenever he's in a conversation, or crowd of people, it's all "me, me, me". If someone else starts a story, my FIL will turn it around into how he had a similar experience, or how he would handle the situation. It's probably just the way OJ has always been, it just seems so different now based on what has happened in his past.

As for the book, I'd be interested to read it, but would not purchase it. I'd probably go to B&N or Borders, and read it there.