Picard vs Kirk

I think panty waste losers who need to move to France like Picard. Kirk was a man, a real man! And he got babes all over the galaxy. I saw Picard--of the few times I could stomach watching that Next Generation crap--actually turn down hot chics. Loser

This post is not to be taken overseriously. And no, I don't attend Star Trek conventions

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think panty waste losers who need to move to France like Picard. Kirk was a man, a real man! And he got babes all over the galaxy. I saw Picard--of the few times I could stomach watching that Next Generation crap--actually turn down hot chics. Loser

This post is not to be taken overseriously. And no, I don't attend Star Trek conventions

843555[/snapback]

you have no idea what you have just done.

Deny what? James Buchanna was a bad President? Did I spell his name wrong or something?

843575[/snapback]

You said Pat Buchannan. At least you meant Pat Buchannan. He was NEVER president. And who the heck is James Buchannan? You might be thinking of James Knox Polk.

OMG another idiot with a Peter Pan link.  Nice try man.  I'm not clicking.

Pat Buchannan LOL.

843596[/snapback]

Now Pat Boone, that was a good president. Loved his shoes too.

Back to the original post...Kirk, gotta be Kirk. I'm not registered to vote, so please include me in your totals.

I have a question:

We have all seen both Star Trek garb.

No pockets.

Can it be, that in the future, all ball itch will be conquered?  :)

843623[/snapback]

Maybe when Pat Buchannan is president he will make it a law. Even bad presidents do some things right.

:devil::devil::doh::D;)

Maybe when Pat Buchannan is president he will make it a law.  Even bad presidents do some things right.

;)  :devil:  :devil:  :doh:  :)

843626[/snapback]

So you are ignorant and stupid? You are making fun of me because of your own ignorance. That really is rich! I'm not surprised you didn't check out the link to see who the 15th President of the United States was. Coward

So you are ignorant and stupid? You are making fun of me because of your own ignorance. That really is rich! I'm not surprised you didn't check out the link to see who the 15th President of the United States was. Coward

843653[/snapback]

I'm going to let you in on a little secret since your new, don't argue with Crayonz, he is part of the local asylum program where they allow inmates to use a computer to comunicate with humans on one message board each. He was assigned here and surprisingly, alot of his posts make more sence then the guys arguing football on the other part of the board.

I don't even watch Star Trek, and never will, but even i can tell you its Kirk all the way.

Now Pat Boone, that was a good president.  Loved his shoes too.

Back to the original post...Kirk, gotta be Kirk.  I'm not registered to vote, so please include me in your totals.

843609[/snapback]

But if Pat Boone had NOT been at the Alamo would he have gained enough popularity to become President in the first place?

But if Pat Boone had NOT been at the Alamo would he have gained enough popularity to become President in the first place?

843777[/snapback]

If not for that, I think Seward would have won the nomination. I can't imagine how different our country would be today if that had occurred. Thank God for Boone and his knife.