More Proof the NFL blows the Pats

BUFFALOTONE

Not sure if someone already posted this but Richard Seymour stomped on the head of colts LT Tarik Glenn and know one hears or reports any of this until today. Its bad enough the refs and the rest of the league shows favortism but all this guy gets is an $7,500 fine. No missed games, not even a word about it after it happened. I hate the Pats more than anyother team becuase of sh-- like this. I think Kraft may have disparaging pics of NFL management and officials or something. I have never seen blaten favortism for one team in my life. It sfriggin sickening. GOD I HATE NEEW ENGLAND!!!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2669179

Too bad Belichick doesn't have the class that Jeff Fisher does.  But hey, the ends justify the means, right?

843710[/snapback]

and call me crazy, but wasn't the hit by bruschi on favre a helmet-to-helmet hit? I saw it in slo-mo, and favre was in the process of being tackled, and got doinked pretty good. i think he should not have been flagged, but routinely see where players are flagged---and it appeared to me he could have held up.

Like I said before I HATE NEW ENGLAND!

844449[/snapback]

I understand that you are using all caps to shout it from the rooftops, but if your hatred is real you never speel the oppositions name correctly and you never capitalize their name. Some stuupid pattie fan might mistake this for a sign of respect.

I understand that you are using all caps to shout it from the rooftops, but if your hatred is real you never speel the oppositions name correctly and you never capitalize their name.  Some stuupid pattie fan might mistake this for a sign of respect.

844455[/snapback]

My bad, Im better than that. Just a little fired up this morning. Again I apologize.