I'm really starting to hate

"Of all our losses, this is the one we should have won," defensive end N.D. Kalu said. "The offense got us out of the hole we created, but we couldn't make a play when we needed it the most.

"It's so frustrating. Right when you think we're turning in the right direction, we take a step back by losing to such a bad team at home."

News flash, ND. WE'RE BETTER THAN YOU.

!@#$ing sore losers those asshats are. I'm glad the Bills show more grace in a loss.

"Of all our losses, this is the one we should have won," defensive end N.D. Kalu said. "The offense got us out of the hole we created, but we couldn't make a play when we needed it the most.

"It's so frustrating. Right when you think we're turning in the right direction, we take a step back by losing to such a bad team at home."

News flash, ND. WE'RE BETTER THAN YOU.

!@#$ing sore losers those asshats are. I'm glad the Bills show more grace in a loss.

843214[/snapback]

Worser comments from them:

Robinson on the game winner:

“I could understand if it was Peyton Manning,” Robinson said. “But J.P. Losman? That’s embarrassing. I hope he doesn’t feel too good about it because we just shot ourselves in the foot.

Worser comments from them:

Robinson on the game winner:

“I could understand if it was Peyton Manning,” Robinson said. “But J.P. Losman? That’s embarrassing. I hope he doesn’t feel too good about it because we just shot ourselves in the foot.

843258[/snapback]

Like the signature says...

VAE VICTIS. Woe to the vanquished.

these comments, along with DR's comments about JP show they have no class. its just sad really.

Their offense could not get them a 1st down when they needed it. they could have won the game if they just ran the ball on that 3rd and 3 at the end of the game because we couldnt stop their running game. Their defense couldnt prevent back to back 83 yard TD passes. where were the safeties on those plays? and they couldnt prevent a 20 yard TD pass at the end of the game.

they should look at their own defense and offense before making such negative comments about another team.

I have to say that of all the quotes, this one seems like crap.

"I hope he doesn't feel too good about himself because we shot ourselves in the foot," Robinson said. "The guy just threw the ball up in the air and [Lee]

Evans ran under it."

It's not like he was throwing jump balls to Randy Moss. He hit Evans in stride on both of those throws. He never once had to adjust or hesitate.

I have to say that of all the quotes, this one seems like crap.

It's not like he was throwing jump balls to Randy Moss. He hit Evans in stride on both of those throws. He never once had to adjust or hesitate.

843528[/snapback]

But he could barely get it to him when he was wide open against Green Bay!

:)