How quickly the worm turns.

Beerball

Regardless of your opinion regarding JP, you were right there with me yesterday on that last drive, weren't you?

First pass to the A-Train and you were concerned.

Second pass to the A-Train and you were foaming at the mouth, screaming at the TV.

Third pass to the A-Train and you were about 2 milliseconds away from cardiac arrest. How can he keep dumping off to his RB, eating up time with nothing much to show for it. I was on my feet screaming as the seconds ticked off the clock. Throw the ball away you friggin idiot! What the fug is wrong with you, GD moron!

Then...it was beautiful, the sun was shining, birds were chirping and all was right in the world. How quickly the worm turns. :lol:

Really, we WON?!

Reading the wall this morning I was not sure. :lol:

That last drive was a nail biter!

Regardless of your opinion regarding JP, you were right there with me yesterday on that last drive, weren't you? 

Second pass to the A-Train and you were foaming at the mouth, screaming at the TV.

Third pass to the A-Train and you were about 2 milliseconds away from cardiac arrest.  How can he keep dumping off to his RB, eating up time with nothing much to show for it.  I was on my feet screaming as the seconds ticked off the clock.  Throw the ball away you friggin idiot!  What the fug is wrong with you, GD moron!

Then...it was beautiful, the sun was shining, birds were chirping and all was right in the world.  How quickly the worm turns. 0:)

843201[/snapback]

LOL

I wasn't that bad...I was ok until the pass to Evans that got us to the what 13 yd line? We had time left to play a couple of shor dump offs to the A-Train...they were giving us 8-10 yds a completion...we needed to take them to get some better feild position for the last shots in the end zone...With the pass to evans though...I was swearing and yelling...hurry the f-up, spike the f'in ball...wtf...come on hurry up...then I was like 15 ticks left...4 shots...all we needed was one

I'll admit this too...

After JP threw the pick and it was returned, I was ok with it...while I would have liked to keep the lead, in a way I wanted to see if this team could rally from behind for a win...I also wanted to see how JP would react... so I was fine when we were down and just hoped that we would get the ball back and be able to use the 2 minute offense...

I was very impressed with JP bouncing back from adversity on the road, putting the INT for a TD behind him...I was very impressed with how he ran the 2 minute offense and the plays he made...he managed the clock well....I'll also admit that i was waiting for a false start or delay of game penalty too...was very surprised to not see a drive ending penalty...

Actually, I was cheering. He did exactly what you're SUPPOSED to do in that situation: he took what the defense gave him. That put them in the position for the last play.

That's the right thing to do.

843207[/snapback]

I aint talking to you until you grant my wish in the 'favorite photo' thread over on the other side.

not really...However I was screaming at the 4th and one with 2:25 left and the decision to punt!! I was livid with DJ...wanted him fired and tarred and feathered and run out of town...I wanted to kick his dog!!! What was he thinking!!!!!

And then...we got the ball back and got a touchdown. Hmmm...what a brilliant man that DJ is..another f-ing Bill Walsh...noooooo...vince lombardi....noooooo....KNUTE FRIGGING ROCKNE!!! All is well with the world.

Fickle aren't we? :lol:

not really...However I was screaming at the 4th and one with 2:25 left and the decision to punt!! I was livid with DJ...wanted him fired and tarred and feathered and run out of town...I wanted to kick his dog!!!  What was he thinking!!!!!

And then...we got the ball back and got a touchdown.  Hmmm...what a brilliant man that DJ is..another f-ing Bill Walsh...noooooo...vince lombardi....noooooo....KNUTE FRIGGING ROCKNE!!!  All is well with the world.

Fickle aren't we?  :lol:

843224[/snapback]

Jauron got lucky with that call. That really WAS gutless.

Third pass to the A-Train and you were about 2 milliseconds away from cardiac arrest.  How can he keep dumping off to his RB, eating up time with nothing much to show for it.  I was on my feet screaming as the seconds ticked off the clock.  Throw the ball away you friggin idiot!  What the fug is wrong with you, GD moron!

Then...it was beautiful, the sun was shining, birds were chirping and all was right in the world.  How quickly the worm turns. :lol:

843201[/snapback]

I missed "The Drive"

Went deer hunting during the third.

I got in the truck and was searching the dial for anything to tell me what happened.

Finally found the coach talking about it, man was I happy.

Then...it was beautiful, the sun was shining, birds were chirping and all was right in the world.  How quickly the worm turns. :lol:

843201[/snapback]

Nope. I was praising the checkdowns and commenting on how they were actually allowing us to keep the drive alive. If you didn't notice there were 7 and 8 guys in coverage on most of those plays.

not really...However I was screaming at the 4th and one with 2:25 left and the decision to punt!! I was livid with DJ...wanted him fired and tarred and feathered and run out of town...I wanted to kick his dog!!!  What was he thinking!!!!!

And then...we got the ball back and got a touchdown.  Hmmm...what a brilliant man that DJ is..another f-ing Bill Walsh...noooooo...vince lombardi....noooooo....KNUTE FRIGGING ROCKNE!!!  All is well with the world.

Fickle aren't we?  :lol:

843224[/snapback]

Yup, I was calling him every name in the book when we punted.