Bills need to unleash the speed.....

destro32

Undoubtedly Lee will draw major attention next week from a safety and a corner... I think (and hope) that we use Peerless and Roscoe (2 people we wanted for SPEED) vertically against the Jags (if JP gets time). He hit some nice fly patterns in stride to Lee this week!!! Its gonna be tough going on the ground with those 2 DT's on the Jags so hopefully we have a GAMEPLAN (OTHER other than throwing to Shelton 10 times) that exposes the weakness of the opponent!! Gerrard doesn't scare me and neither does F. Taylor... Adding to the mix we are at home I like our chances!!!

4 of the last 6 games are at home and we just recieved a major confidence boost from JP.... As Chris Berman would say -- That's why they play the game!!!!

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:0:):(

really, price isn't that fast, roscoe is more quick than fast, roscoe should be the target on a lot of short passes, where he can pick up several yards after the catch. What we should do is spread the field with Evans, and make space for Price and Roscoe, what would be helpfull is if Davis could come in and make a play while evan rests.

I'm sorry to say it, but I think we'll have to go back to maximizing pass protection. Remember that Texas didn't have much a defensive line (two tackles out and Mario with a hurt foot) Not taking anything away from a MUCH IMPROVED offensive line, I think we'd be wise to stay with two tight ends for the better part of the game and use Evans as our go to guy. Next year, when we have a high quality pass protection we can turn loose the speed on a regular basis. Right now I think we have to pick and choose our opportunities depending on how bad the opponents pass rush is.