Denver vs KC Game Last Night

0:)

843175[/snapback]

Tomlinson is amazing. I hope he can continue to do what he does for the next 5+ years.

SD nearly had a major melt down after the Denver meltdown. Two 15 yard penalties enforced on the KO, then the Bronco FB decides to field the KO :lol: and he gets tackled at the 4 yard line?

Definitely a 'cheap' shot by the Bronco center (Nalon?) to the knees of the SD tackle (is that the same guy who took out Ben R in last year's playoffs by a shot to the knees?), but come on dude! Can't lose your cool in that situation.

Very entertaining game to watch.

Tomlinson is amazing.  I hope he can continue to do what he does for the next 5+ years.

Definitely a 'cheap' shot by the Bronco center (Nalon?) to the knees of the SD tackle (is that the same guy who took out Ben R in last year's playoffs by a shot to the knees?), but come on dude!  Can't lose your cool in that situation.

Very entertaining game to watch.

843211[/snapback]

I've been an ardent tiki barber fan the past few years, but I'm beginning to change my view. Tomlinson just may be the best rb I've ever seen. He's going to smash the td record this year. No it wasn't the same guy, nor the right qb. You're thinking of former Steelers de and current jets de Kimo Von OlHoffen, who injured Carson Palmer.

:)  Well, I knew it was some feriner type name and a QB, that get me any points? ;)

843824[/snapback]

As long as something similar to what you're talking about happened in a football game somewhere sometime, it's good enough for us.