Happy Nervous to Birthday Guy!

\GoBillsInDallas/

~NG~ hits the big 4-7 today, so I'm sure that you will all wish him a happy birthday. 0:)

Of course, he received an early present yesterday with the Bills' victory. :(

Later today, his fellow Pfizer employees will honor him with a small gathering next to his cubicle, with party hats and snacks and a case of beer and a large birthday cake wheeled out in front of him...

...only to have T-Bone pop out of the cake, wearing nothing but a g-string and nipple tassels. :lol:

~NG~ hits the big 4-7 today, so I'm sure that you will all wish him a happy birthday. 0:)

Of course, he received an early present yesterday with the Bills' victory. :(

Later today, his fellow Pfizer employees will honor him with a small gathering next to his cubicle, with party hats and snacks and a case of beer and a large birthday cake wheeled out in front of him...

...only to have T-Bone pop out of the cake, wearing nothing but a g-string and nipple tassels. :lol:

843047[/snapback]

Bad visual GBID! Besides, NGs boss would never pop out of a cake.

HBD ~NG~!

HBD Guff!

He's a rotten bastard, and you people shouldn't be encouraging him. He'll go out tonite celebrating with that horrible coworker of his, and come home smelling like cheap aftershave and vaseline. And he hasn't satisfied me in ages, and his son is sitting home crying because the cheap bastard won't buy him a Playstation 3. :lol: