Game Highlights from NFL.com

jarthur31

i didnt notice before, but at the end of the highlights it was interesting to see after losman threw the TD to price he went to give congrats to price or something and price and the rest of the team just ran by losman. When the game was over everyone was touching each other and losman was kind of walking by himself. Interesting.

i didnt notice before, but at the end of the highlights it was interesting to see after losman threw the TD to price he went to give congrats to price or something and price and the rest of the team just ran by losman. When the game was over everyone was touching each other and losman was kind of walking by himself. Interesting.

843038[/snapback]

I saw something completely different actually, I saw Losman standing on the sideline with the entire OL, they were congratulating him (giving him the fanny pat) and all looked to be very happy.

843038[/snapback]

Wow its amazing what the naysayers will see. I dont like you at all. You should go cheer for the colts.

i agree with you coltrane as well as with generalLee; what i saw was all the players congratulating JP for finishing this one off and getting a solid team victory. lotta smiles and good things happening there. i had a good feeling about this game, now let's just keep it rolling.