Evans, Losman..

Phlegm Alley

Watching FNIA (Football Night In America), they had the proverbial annointing of the "player of the day" award and the choices were as followed:

Brian Urlacher: 11 tackles 1 INT

Tom Brady: 200 some odd yards and 4 TDS

Chad Johnson: 6 catches 190 yards 3 TDS

Frank Gore: 214 yards rushing (SF franchise record)

How is it that Lee Evans doesn't get any props for having the best recieving day of any WR in the NFL this year???

Or Losman, who (despite throwing an INT for a TD) lead his team from a comeback victory to throw for 340 and 3 TDS doesn't get mentioned either???

I for sure thought that one of these guys would be mentioned in the proverbial annointing. Do you guys think that their efforts weren't worthy of national recognition?

Watching FNIA (Football Night In America), they had the proverbial annointing of the "player of the day" award and the choices were as followed:

How is it that Lee Evans doesn't get any props for having the best recieving day of any WR in the NFL this year???

Or Losman, who (despite throwing an INT for a TD) lead his team from a comeback victory to throw for 340 and 3 TDS doesn't get mentioned either???

I for sure thought that one of these guys would be mentioned in the proverbial annointing.  Do you guys think that their efforts weren't worthy of national recognition?

842943[/snapback]

I thought the same thing all evening. Hardly made any highlights at all. Brett Favre's team sucks, but he's Brett Favre so he and his game get attention even though it was a total dog.

I'm surprised not only because of the stats, but becuase the way they won was exciting enough to merit some coverage. Oh well, screw the national football media. Their feelings on the Bills and on Losman have been clear for some time.

This suprises you?

842952[/snapback]

Frank Gore gets props because SF defeated SEA. He didn't even get in the endzone :lol:

Media is all over Brady, Urlacher, and Ocho Cinco's cocks, it is profoundly pathetic.

It really doesn't surprise me tough, considering Brady is the "Golden Boy": Urlacher banged Paris Hilton: Ocho Cinco has matching mohawk and grill piece.

11/265/2TDS

Dude, I did but still don't know when this program airs on which channel and hosted by who. Thanx for the hint though.  :lol:

842973[/snapback]

Sorry, when you used the acronym I wasn't sure. You get some really obviously bad questions around here and it kind of seeps into the attitude. Apologies.

I for sure thought that one of these guys would be mentioned in the proverbial annointing.  Do you guys think that their efforts weren't worthy of national recognition?

842943[/snapback]

The controversy at its max.

JPs performance was not exactly exraordinary...it was for him & us....but not as a league wide performance.

Evans on the other hand had the best day for a Bills WR EVER & the best day for a WR league wide ALL YEAR.

Evans should have been on the list.

JPs performance was not exactly exraordinary...it was for him & us....but not as a league wide performance.

Evans on the other hand had the best day for a Bills WR EVER & the best day for a WR league wide ALL YEAR. 

Evans should have been on the list.

843008[/snapback]

Agreed. JP was more shocking and surprising than anything, but Evans was a BEAST. I only wish they would've shown some reaction shots from Moulds... I wanted to see if he appreciated what a true #1 WR looks like. :lol:

Agreed. JP was more shocking and surprising than anything, but Evans was a BEAST. I only wish they would've shown some reaction shots from Moulds... I wanted to see if he appreciated what a true #1 WR looks like. :lol:

843026[/snapback]

Yes. A particularly enjoyable facet of this game - Eric the Mouldy's team LOST. 0:)