JP's got the keys.

The Big Cat

Folks have been calling for JP to be given the keys to the "Chevette" and he confessed to that being Fairchild's attitude for today's game .

Has the organization finally wised up and infultrated TSW or was the unleashing of JP dictated by today's subpar opponent...

I don't know but why not stay with it?

Folks have been calling for JP to be given the keys to the "Chevette" and he confessed to that being Fairchild's attitude for today's game . 

Has the organization finally wised up and infultrated TSW or was the unleashing of JP dictated by today's subpar opponent...

842935[/snapback]

Next week will be a big test. Jacksonville has a great defensive line that should give the OL a challenge. I expect a lot of short passes next week.

842935[/snapback]

I'm no expert in quarterbacking, but some QBs are skillful engineers (Brady, Montana) and others are more shoot from the hip fly by the seat of their pants type (Favre, Elway, Kelly). Now I'm not putting JP in their class in terms of capability, but to me he is clearly more the latter type. Let the guy put his foot to the floor and steer like crazy!

I'm no expert in quarterbacking, but some QBs are skillful engineers (Brady, Montana) and others are more shoot from the hip fly by the seat of their pants type (Favre, Elway, Kelly).  Now I'm not putting JP in their class in terms of capability, but to me he is clearly more the latter type.  Let the guy put his foot to the floor and steer like crazy!

842964[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more with you !

842935[/snapback]

hahahahah the "Chevette"

I'd more like to call it the 1982 Yugo