Pat's defense dirtiest in the league?

AKC

What a difference between the "phantom sack" taken earlier this year by their golden boy against us (reminiscent of the "Crissie Everett" collapse that Jim Everett never shook off) and the disgusting approach taken by Pat's defenders like Richard Seymour kicking another player's face while on the ground, All-Time career leader in Personal Fouls Rodney Harrison or other Pat's attacks on HOFers. The boys up in NE might learn a lesson from watching a few episodes of "My Name is Earl".

Don't forget Wilfork. I've seen him dirtin it up on more than one occasion.

842846[/snapback]

Seems to be a resurgance of bad temperaments in the middle of DLines league-wide these days. There was along period where the almost gentle giant TWashingtons/etc. were the rule, being overtaken today by what appears to be a 'roid angry bunch holding down the middle.

I remember Jennings saying that Wilfork headbutted him and gave him a concussion back a couple years ago.

It's possible. But it's also possible he gave Jennings a concussion just by saying "Hello" too loudly. :doh:

Seems to be a resurgance of bad temperaments in the middle of DLines league-wide these days. There was along period where the almost gentle giant TWashingtons/etc. were the rule, being overtaken today by what appears to be a 'roid angry bunch holding down the middle.

I wonder if the fat guys lacked the agility and conditioning to expend the extra energy it requires to undertake a personal vendetta?

I want our own angry PhatPat back. He never ran his mouth or cut people or took shots after the whistle, but he was one nasty remorseless sonofabitch on Sunday afternoons.