What a Schedule we have

Frez

Cuz there's a distinct possibility they'll have the division wrapped up but not be able to catch Indy or NE to get one of the bye weeks.

No point putting aging vets like McNair, Lewis, Ogden, Price, Mason, Gregg, Rolle and others in harm's way the wek before an elimination game.

842811[/snapback]

Good call with the "aging vets" quote, Baltimore will probably go into rebuilding mode within 2 years I predict, they remind of the 2004 Bills, very very very veteran defense which was constatntly teetering on the edge of senility and retirement.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?  Not against Miami, the Jets or Tennessee.

843247[/snapback]

Miami is playing well lately, the Jets have been pretty tough (much to my surprise), and the Titans have been a bit better lately also. Of those games I would say the Titans would be the best shot for a win.

I mean I am happy they beat the Texans, but reality check here. The Texans are not exactly a great team.

Now that said. I hope maybe yesterday the Bills turned a bit of a corner offensively. Time will tell.

Miami is playing well lately, the Jets have been pretty tough (much to my surprise), and the Titans have been a bit better lately also. Of those games I would say the Titans would be the best shot for a win.

I mean I am happy they beat the Texans, but reality check here. The Texans are not exactly a great team.

Now that said. I hope maybe yesterday the Bills turned a bit of a corner offensively. Time will tell.

843365[/snapback]

Miami isn't much better then Buffalo, the Jets have been surprising but that game could go either way (earlier this year buffalo's offence had a great day against them), and the Texans are no better then Houston (Houston beat the Texans earlier this year and beat our opponents next week, the Jags twice this year)

Every game left on this schedule is very winnable, although the SD game is probably most likely to be a loss with the way they have been playing, and Baltimore can be dangerous if they need the win for a playoff spot (or home field)

Miami isn't much better then Buffalo, the Jets have been surprising but that game could go either way (earlier this year buffalo's offence had a great day against them), and the Texans are no better then Houston (Houston beat the Texans earlier this year and beat our opponents next week, the Jags twice this year)

843472[/snapback]

Are you saying the Texans beat themselves :)

all winnable

jax- up & down and playing mnf

SD- pray for 'cold rain and snow' but least likely

@ nyj- not much different from us

mia- suck

tenn- suck

@ bal- another tough one as their D is good

i would be happy @ 3-3 and estatic @ 4-2

if we can improve 2-3 victories a year we have aplayoff shot next year and sb the year after

Lets face it. 2 more wins outta the next 6 is about all their gonna get. 6-10 record.

Beat the Fish and Jax. The rest.... "not gonna do it!"

843516[/snapback]

So they can't beat Tennessee or the Jets? Wow, that's extremly pessimistic.

Sun. Nov. 26  JACKSONVILLE  1:00pm CBS

Sun. Dec. 3  SAN DIEGO  1:00pm CBS

Sun. Dec. 10  at NY Jets  1:00pm CBS

Sun. Dec. 17  MIAMI  1:00pm CBS

Sun. Dec. 24  TENNESSEE  1:00pm CBS

Sun. Dec. 31  at Baltimore  1:00pm CBS

842787[/snapback]

?????

The Bills '06 schedule, overall, is soft. They play NE twice, and IND, CHI and JAX...only 5 total games out of 16 against last year's play-off qualifiers. They are 0 and 3 so far against last year's playoff clubs. :)

?????

The Bills '06 schedule, overall, is soft. They play NE twice, and IND, CHI and JAX...only 5 total games out of 16 against last year's play-off qualifiers. They are 0 and 3 so far against last year's playoff clubs.  :)

843602[/snapback]

0-4, next week is their last chance to beat a playoff team from last year.

The biggest games I'm worried about are the Chargers game and the Jets game, THe Chargers are a very good team and LT is going to have a field day against our dismal run defense, and the Jets are a tough team this year and we don't seem to play too well against them on the road. If we can win those two games however, we should make the playoffs (assuming we win the games we're supposed to). I expect the Bills to lose those two games and finish 8-8 but it could go better or worse.

842856[/snapback]

I hope there is 2 feet of snow that Sunday. He is a slash and cut type of runner. That doesnt play well in bad conditions. I would rather have Willis or A-train in a Blizzard.

Come on Mother Nature, lay on the Snow and dont forget the wind!!!!