So where are the JP haters today ?

Seems like JP had a pretty good game when he had a pocket to throw from and the green light to run from being sacked.

Go Bills ! Go JP !

842627[/snapback]

they are grasping for straws by saying that this win doesnt count because it was the texans.

We're all Bills fans...there's no haters here. JP did well today overall. Will he follow this up with more productive games???? or like Miami last year...were those two huge plays to Evans just an anamoly. The last three drives the Bills had to win in the 4th qtr and he failed on the first two. The Line was giving him great protection. Luckily the Jauron decision to punt worked out and he got that 3rd chance. I hated the clock management though.. don't dump off when seconds are left,,,just run out of bounds. Anyway, good job JP....let's see you build on this.

I doubt you think of me, but I have been critical of Losman's play and the apologists. Still, I have been unsure about benching him. I would call myself a Losman Skeptic.

In the end, I want the Bills to win and the QB who is playing to do well. If it is Losman who is playing well I am just as happy as if it is somebody else.

We're all Bills fans...there's no haters here.  JP did well today overall.  Will he follow this up with more productive games???? or like Miami last year...were those two huge plays to Evans just an anamoly.  The last three drives the Bills had to win in the 4th qtr and he failed on the first two.  The Line was giving him great protection.  Luckily the Jauron decision to punt worked out and he got that 3rd chance.  I hated the clock management though.. don't dump off when seconds are left,,,just run out of bounds.  Anyway, good job JP....let's see you build on this.

842647[/snapback]

The only bad decision in that last drive...was the two yard pass to Thomas, then having to use our last Timeout on it.....

but if you see Price's quote that someone else posted...you understand it....

noone was getting open so he was taking his check down for some yardage.....