(OT) Is it possible that BF's Yankee bashing

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys should know getting mentally B word slapped by that crazy illegal meixan as-s-hole Paco is good.  The as-s-hole can barely speak English, yet he is abusing the stevestojan of you guys. 

Harriet, where the hell are you, control your animals.

60862[/snapback]

Damn funny accent for a Mexican. :D

Not that there's anything wrong with that.....

Alright to summarize.

Now for as dense as I get blasted for being, think about this for a minute.

Did any of you ever consider that behind all of this absolutely ABSURD trash talking that I have been doing that maybe I was doing it for a reason. Last October I sat here every day and watched this board get flooded with Yankees posts (and Red Sox posts) every day all day. This year I have taken a team I root for and that none of you care about and turned it into an evil empire which many of you now despise. I have gotten Yankees and Sox fans to consider rooting for EACH OTHER against the ST. LOUIS CARDINALS. How absurd is that???

Do I think the Cardinals are going to win it all??? You are damn right I do. Has it been satisfying for me to annoy Yankees fans beyond belief rooting for a team that they probably didn't even know half hte players on before I posted about them??? Yes it has.

Now you know what it's like for the rest of the fans in MLB to listen to you guys for a week or two.

No more Cardinals posts for me. Mission accomplished.

Alright to summarize.

Did any of you ever consider that behind all of this absolutely ABSURD trash talking that I have been doing that maybe I was doing it for a reason.  Last October I sat here every day and watched this board get flooded with Yankees posts (and Red Sox posts) every day all day.  This year I have taken a team I root for and that none of you care about and turned it into an evil empire which many of you now despise.  I have gotten Yankees and Sox fans to consider rooting for EACH OTHER against the ST. LOUIS CARDINALS.  How absurd is that???

Do I think the Cardinals are going to win it all??? You are damn right I do.  Has it been satisfying for me to annoy Yankees fans beyond belief rooting for a team that they probably didn't even know half hte players on before I posted about them???  Yes it has.

Now you know what it's like for the rest of the fans in MLB to listen to you guys for a week or two.

No more Cardinals posts for me.  Mission accomplished.

60916[/snapback]

Baa Baa Blacksheep have you any wool...

No can't do it, BF's full...

Alright to summarize.

Did any of you ever consider that behind all of this absolutely ABSURD trash talking that I have been doing that maybe I was doing it for a reason.  Last October I sat here every day and watched this board get flooded with Yankees posts (and Red Sox posts) every day all day.  This year I have taken a team I root for and that none of you care about and turned it into an evil empire which many of you now despise.  I have gotten Yankees and Sox fans to consider rooting for EACH OTHER against the ST. LOUIS CARDINALS.  How absurd is that???

Do I think the Cardinals are going to win it all??? You are damn right I do.  Has it been satisfying for me to annoy Yankees fans beyond belief rooting for a team that they probably didn't even know half hte players on before I posted about them???  Yes it has.

No more Cardinals posts for me.  Mission accomplished.

60916[/snapback]

Hmmmm....

Anyhoo, maybe the Cardinals win it all.

Maybe the Yankees win it all.

No one really knows.

The only 2 things we know will happen are that the Red Sox won't win a World Series

and that mighty Purdue will crush IU in Bloomington on November 20th.

:D

Did any of you ever consider that behind all of this absolutely ABSURD trash talking that I have been doing that maybe I was doing it for a reason.

60916[/snapback]

No.

Wait. There's a reason behind this absurdity? This stevestojan you're spewing is part of a thought-out plan? :D;):D

With planning ability like that, maybe they'll be promoting you to "drive-thru window clerk" soon. Jesus Christ... :D

If Boston ever played St louis in the World Series, would TBD'ers who are Yankees fans ever consider pulling for Boston over Stl Louis in the WS???????????

On second thought.....NEVER!!!!  :D

60629[/snapback]

No way in hell! While I am not a fan of obnoxious fans, I would never cheer for the Red Sox .

Just stop being a dick for 3 minutes.

60773[/snapback]

Physician, heal thy !@#$ing self.

Geez, you are a self-centered twerp. "95% of my posts get 10 replies or more." Yes...10 or more replies explaining how much of a whore you are. But hey...even negative attention is attention, right?

You really need to turn off "reality TV", get out of the house, and go talk to a girl. I know it's scary...it was for...well, not me, but someone who's as big a baby as you are. But you gotta try...

No.

Wait.  There's a reason behind this absurdity?  This stevestojan you're spewing is part of a thought-out plan?    :D  ;)  :D

With planning ability like that, maybe they'll be promoting you to "drive-thru window clerk" soon.  Jesus Christ...  :D

60963[/snapback]

Well I guess I didn't "plan" it persay, but once I saw how much it got on the nerves of the Yankees fans when I would talk about St. Louis having the best record it kind of grew from there.

Tom are you going to get me a job at the Wendy's you are head clerk at??? Can I put you down as a ref?

Well I guess I didn't "plan" it persay, but once I saw how much it got on the nerves of the Yankees fans when I would talk about St. Louis having the best record it kind of grew from there.

Tom are you going to get me a job at the Wendy's you are head clerk at???  Can I put you down as a ref?

60987[/snapback]

No, stevestojan told me his Burger King was looking for help. I told him that it was a tight labor market for unskilled backwoods morons like himself, but you might be looking...

Tom are you going to get me a job at the Wendy's you are head clerk at???  Can I put you down as a ref?

60987[/snapback]

The nerves of the Yankees fans? Man, as outclassed as you are already, and I could give a stevestojan about the Yankees you actually claim a victory?

The flock must be wet tonight. You been telling stories again, ain't you?