(OT) Is it possible that BF's Yankee bashing

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, I would say 95% of my posts get at least 10 replies. Good conversation  - discussions.  Sorry that my unfiltered thoughts are more interesting and discussion worthy than your best, most well thought out ones.

Its OK... you're new. People will take to you. Just stop being a dick for 3 minutes. That might help.

60773[/snapback]

And so here we are full circle. Back to talking about you again.

And so here we are full circle. Back to talking about you again.

60777[/snapback]

Ok, so then we'll end it there? No intelligent response. Good. Im done for the day anyway. But, I look forward to B word slapping you around the board again tomorrow.

And I'll make sure I watch PLENTY of TV tonight - so i can start a thread about EACH Show.

Hell, I might start a new thread about some of the commercials - just for you little guy.

Ok, so then we'll end it there? No intelligent response. Good. Im done for the day anyway. But, I look forward to B word slapping you around the board again tomorrow.

And I'll make sure I watch PLENTY of TV tonight - so i can start a thread about EACH Show.

Hell, I might start a new thread about some of the commercials - just for you little guy.

60779[/snapback]

There's a new commercial for Vagisil I'm sure you'll find interesting. It should help make you nice and fresh for tomorrow.

There's a new commercial for Vagisil I'm sure you'll find interesting. It should help make you nice and fresh for tomorrow.

60784[/snapback]

Oh man, that was Lame. Honestly, I expect that kinda crappy insult out of some people here, but I thought you had better material. I'll chalk that one up to a long day. Come back tomorrow, think of something better. Really, a feminine hygine product joke? Paco, get some rest - it'll be a long day tomorrow.

I've been busy all day listening to banjo music and pouring over seed catalogues.

Wha'd I miss?

BF? You're a piece of work. You jumping all around on the yankees like you own the friggen Cardinals or something, assuming you're going to be in the series. Maybe-maybe not. You got guys like Gant and me who are Braves fans, but we don't post 25 threads per day about how "our" team has been there every year since Christ was a Corporal, but you managed to get your Braves shot in there too-more than one. I give Bobby Cox a lot of credit for management this year. took a team with very little to work with in comparison and he's in the playoffs as NLE.

Ain't there some bull out there needing milking? Get you outdoors, at least. If you don't want to get piled on, give it a rest.

Oh it looks like I almost missed all the fun. Wow ***** back being stupid again. Oh wait sorry, I should have left it at ***** back, the second part goes without saying. I see his partner from Indiana is here.

You guys should know getting mentally B word slapped by that crazy illegal meixan as-s-hole Paco is good. The as-s-hole can barely speak English, yet he is abusing the stevestojan of you guys.

Harriet, where the hell are you, control your animals.

I wouldn't pull for the Red Sox if someone had a loaded gun to my head. Never, ever, ever...........ever.

60859[/snapback]

I've been a Braves fan for a while. I could honestly care about an AL team till it matters. That's why I can't get the "get the Yankees" coming out of a St. Louis fan. That's like the Bills fans getting freaked when Green Bay looks good. Most people past the age of 10 get a grip.

Isn't there a Yankees fan board? WTF is Bum Fugg Indiana posting this never ending drivel here anyway? Is this the last place in etherland that anyone will talk to him?

The sheep's in the meadow-the cow's in the corn.

Never would I root for the Sox. Also, putting BF's delusional rantings aside, I actually like and respect the Cardinals. Besides, if we get a Sox - Cards WS we know in the end that the Cardinals will win anyway............but only with the help of the Bambino's curse.

You guys should know getting mentally B word slapped by that crazy illegal meixan as-s-hole Paco is good.  The as-s-hole can barely speak English, yet he is abusing the stevestojan of you guys. 

60862[/snapback]

:D

I think you need to read the thread again.

:D:D;)