(OT) Is it possible that BF's Yankee bashing

Oh, look. One of the women offended by the word "kitty."

You and BF in one thread. Like fish in a barrel.

60700[/snapback]

You're just so much fun to play with Paco. I don't think I've ever once heard you actually talk about football. I may have a ton of OT posts, but i do talk about the Bills.

All I've ever seen you do is interject your moronic logic into posts. All you do is wait for OT posts and flame.

You are too much fun. Thanks for joining the wall. You've made it better for me at least.

By the way, I am not offended by the word kitty, .. at all. I dont even mind the C-word. Some do though. And i just find it funny that you tell someone to be respectful whose only disrespect was towards Yankees fans. But you write the word kitty, which, yes, to some is offensive.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're just so much fun to play with Paco. I don't think I've ever once heard you actually talk about football. I may have a ton of OT posts, but i do talk about the Bills.

All I've ever seen you do is interject your moronic logic into posts. All you do is wait for OT posts and flame.

You are too much fun. Thanks for joining the wall. You've made it better for me at least.

By the way, I am not offended by the word kitty, .. at all. I dont even mind the C-word. Some do though. And i just find it funny that you tell someone to be respectful whose only disrespect was towards Yankees fans. But you write the word kitty, which, yes, to some is offensive.

60710[/snapback]

You must be so wrapped up in your OT posts that you don't read my football posts. It's very simple to go find them. But check first, then be critical.

Show some respect.

60716[/snapback]

RESPECT? You're asking me to show respect? To who? YOU? Every time you turn the TV on there's another thread about what's coming out of your head unfiltered. Every time the Cardinals put another batter at the plate, BF has another thread about what's coming out of his head unfiltered. Don't talk to me about respect, dude. This isn't your personal playground and I'll get all the fun I need reminding you guys about that.

RESPECT? You're asking me to show respect? To who? YOU? Every time you turn the TV on there's another thread about what's coming out of your head unfiltered. Every time the Cardinals put another batter at the plate, BF has another thread about what's coming out of his head unfiltered. Don't talk to me about respect, dude. This isn't your personal playground and I'll get all the fun I need reminding you guys about that.

60722[/snapback]

Listen Captain Retardo. I never told anyone to show respect. That was you - three minutes after you wrote PUSSIES twice on a family board.

I may have said some things on this board that were not respectful, but then agani I don't tell people to show respect like I am holier than thou.

I just find it funny how contradictory your two posts on here were.

Moron.

Listen Captain Retardo. I never told anyone to show respect. That was you - three minutes after you wrote PUSSIES twice on a family board.

I may have said some things on this board that were not respectful, but then agani I don't tell people to show respect like I am holier than thou.

Moron.

60739[/snapback]

You're missing the point, Mr. Look At Me. All we ever get is every unfiltered thought coming out of your TomTV minds. You MUST have a brain filter somewhere. Use it.

I didn't start insulting Billy Martin without being called out by a Yankees fan (who didn't even have the guts to post under their normal name) started poking fun at one of our own casualties.

There is nothing funny about death, I shouldn't have even replied to that one.  I was out of line.  Sorry.

60703[/snapback]

I agree BF, whoever made fun of DK's death should be shot

Moron.

60739[/snapback]

assuie used the word kitty in a thread today. Relax.

You're missing the point, Mr. Look At Me. All we ever get is every unfiltered thought coming out of your TomTV minds. You MUST have a brain filter somewhere. Use it.

60745[/snapback]

I do use it. But, if you will check, this is a discussion board. And despite how much you might HATE this, everytime i post about TV it gets at LEAST 10 responses (see: discussion). Mind you, one is always from either you or DC Tom ripping on me, but in the last one, even DC TOM responded. SO... even though YOU don't enjoy the thread, Mr "Everyone should think like Paco", there are obviously many that do. This is a discussion board. Remember that. And no matter how bad you cry about it, it will never be 100% football.

That's the thing, for all the "trash talking" I've done here about the Cardinals I have never had to stoop that low. It just isn't me. I can talk smack about sports and whatnot, even make a fool out of myself while doing it, but when someone has to start doing that it's just a little too much. I shouldn't have even replied to it.

I do use it. But, if you will check, this is a discussion board. And despite how much you might HATE this, everytime i post about TV it gets at LEAST 10 responses (see: discussion). Mind you, one is always from either you or DC Tom ripping on me, but in the last one, even DC TOM responded. SO... even though YOU don't enjoy the thread, Mr "Everyone should think like Paco", there are obviously many that do.  This is a discussion board. Remember that. And no matter how bad you cry about it, it will never be 100% football.

60758[/snapback]

I don't expect the board to be 100% football, but I also don't expect it to be 100% "Here's more unfiltered thinking from stevestojan."

I think my idea in the OTHER Cardinal thread is the right one.

You and BF should each have your own thread pinned at the top of the board and you can go there any time you want and let the unfiltered thought process flow.

One thread each. I think that's a reasonable request.

I don't expect the board to be 100% football, but I also don't expect it to be 100% "Here's more unfiltered thinking from stevestojan."

I think my idea in the OTHER Cardinal thread is the right one.

You and BF should each have your own thread pinned at the top of the board and you can go there any time you want and let the unfiltered thought process flow.

One thread each. I think that's a reasonable request.

60770[/snapback]

Again, I would say 95% of my posts get at least 10 replies. Good conversation - discussions. Sorry that my unfiltered thoughts are more interesting and discussion worthy than your best, most well thought out ones.

Its OK... you're new. People will take to you. Just stop being a dick for 3 minutes. That might help.