(OT) Is it possible that BF's Yankee bashing

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sox fan here.. I think I could pull for the Yanks because of this BF fraud!

Maybe I am insane!

If Boston ever played St louis in the World Series, would TBD'ers who are Yankees fans ever consider pulling for Boston over Stl Louis in the WS???????????

On second thought.....NEVER!!!!  :w00t:

60629[/snapback]

No.  One would have to care about BF's opinion or his need to continue to throw sh-it at TSW in a vain attempt to get the attention his mommy obviously didn't give him when he was small.

60654[/snapback]

Darin if you don't care you shouldn't respond would be my guess.

I think what it is, the Yankees fans don't like someone pissing in thier Kool Aid. We have Rosened your party and I don't think you like the fact that deep down you KNOW the Cardinals are going to take your team behind the woodshed and beat the hell out of them.

I think what it is, the Yankees fans don't like someone pissing in thier Kool Aid.  We have Rosened your party and I don't think you like the fact that deep down you KNOW the Cardinals are going to take your team behind the woodshed and beat the hell out of them.

60658[/snapback]

You know...what is it with you pussies who keep saying "if you don't like it, don't respond."

You litter the fuggin' wall with thread after useless thread about anything drawing attention to your idiotic rantings that in many cases have absolutely nothing to do with football, and when there is no way to escape this muddled, self-absorbed drivel, you pussies all say the same thing; "just ignore it."

Fug you. I'm tired of trying to ignore EVERY FUGGIN OTHER THREAD about your piece of crap team.

Harriett!!! Can you please beat the stevestojan out of your kid for us!

I think what it is, the Yankees fans don't like someone pissing in thier Kool Aid.  We have Rosened your party and I don't think you like the fact that deep down you KNOW the Cardinals are going to take your team behind the woodshed and beat the hell out of them.

60658[/snapback]

St Louis may well indeed prove they are the best team, and yes during the REGULAR SEASON, they were the best team, no arguments here, but why dont you ask the 116 win Seattle Mariners of 2001 if the regular season CLEARLY shows that a team is the best?

BTW, the 2000 Yankees had 87 wins and won the World Series, only 1 other team had fewer regular season wins and won the World Series, that was the 1987 Minnesota Twins with a blistering 84 wins.....wait, who did they beat again?? Its escaping me....ah yes! THE ST LOUIS CARDINALS!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

60658[/snapback]

It's a public message board. I love the fact that people think they can post whatever they want and not get lambasted for it when it's deserved.

Do I care about you? No. Your opinion? No.

The Cardinals haven't won a damn thing in over 20 years. You're like a goddamn seagull on this board no matter what the sport is. You fly in, squawk like a retard, and stevestojan all over everything. When someone points out facts or your team gets beat when it matters most (which has pretty much happened every time), you fly away only to return and do exactly the SAME THING.

Pacers win? Penguins? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Even if the Cardinals win, they'll still trail the Yankees in Championships by a number higher than your IQ. And you'll still be an attention starved idiot.

You know...what is it with you pussies who keep saying "if you don't like it, don't respond."

You litter the fuggin' wall with thread after useless thread about anything drawing attention to your idiotic rantings that in many cases have absolutely nothing to do with football, and when there is no way to escape this muddled, self-absorbed drivel, you pussies all say the same thing; "just ignore it."

Fug you. I'm tired of trying to ignore EVERY FUGGIN OTHER THREAD about your piece of crap team.

Harriett!!! Can you please beat the stevestojan out of your kid for us!

60666[/snapback]

Awww........are your feeling hurt Paco???

You sound like someone just pissed all over you.

I'm certainly not the only one posting non football related topics here and if we had a baseball board (which many of us have requested) then I would take my discussion there. Take your personal attacks elsewhere, they don't faze me.

St Louis may well indeed prove they are the best team, and yes during the REGULAR SEASON, they were the best team, no arguments here, but why dont you ask the 116 win Seattle Mariners of 2001 if the regular season CLEARLY shows that a team is the best?

BTW, the 2000 Yankees had 87 wins and won the World Series, only 1 other team had fewer regular season wins and won the World Series, that was the 1987 Minnesota Twins with a blistering 84 wins.....wait, who did they beat again??  Its escaping me....ah yes!  THE ST LOUIS CARDINALS!!!!!  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

60669[/snapback]

:w00t::lol:;):w00t::lol:

It's a public message board.  I love the fact that people think they can post whatever they want and not get lambasted for it when it's deserved.

Do I care about you?  No.  Your opinion?  No.

The Cardinals haven't won a damn thing in over 20 years.  You're like a goddamn seagull on this board no matter what the sport is.  You fly in, squawk like a retard, and stevestojan all over everything.  When someone points out facts or your team gets beat when it matters most (which has pretty much happened every time), you fly away only to return and do exactly the SAME THING.

Pacers win?  Penguins?  Yeah, I didn't think so.

Even if the Cardinals win, they'll still trail the Yankees in Championships by a number higher than your IQ.  And you'll still be an attention starved idiot.

60672[/snapback]

More personal attacks from someone that "doesn't care" about me. Why would you verbally assault someone when you don't care about them or their opinions??? I never said you COULDN'T reply to these posts about St. Louis, but since you said you hated them so badly, I figured maybe the best thing would be for you to ignore them. What do you think? Wouldn't that be the smarter thing to do instead of throwing out personal attacks???

Awww........are your feeling hurt Paco???

You sound like someone just pissed all over you.

I'm certainly not the only one posting non football related topics here and if we had a baseball board (which many of us have requested) then I would take my discussion there.  Take your personal attacks elsewhere, they don't faze me.

60674[/snapback]

How could anything faze you? You're so self-absorbed in your own little sloppydrunk world with absolutely NO respect for ANYONE other than what you think is right and acceptable.

Be respectful, would you please.

More personal attacks from someone that "doesn't care" about me.  Why would you verbally assault someone when you don't care about them or their opinions???  I never said you COULDN'T reply to these posts about St. Louis, but since you said you hated them so badly, I figured maybe the best thing would be for you to ignore them.  What do you think?  Wouldn't that be the smarter thing to do instead of throwing out personal attacks???

60685[/snapback]

What is this "WE" stuff? You work for LaRussa now?

BTW, if you insist on quoting yourself in your signature, at least have the self dignity to run a spell check.

How could anything faze you? You're so self-absorbed in your own little sloppydrunk world with absolutely NO respect for ANYONE other than what you think is right and acceptable.

Be respectful, would you please.

60687[/snapback]

HAHAHA! The same guy that openely said pussies twice on a board with several women members asks that you be respectful BF.

So, disrespecful is saying one team sucks, and cheering non stop for your team... hmmm... sounds like most of us with the Dolphins and the Bills.

But, shouting profanity, and not only that, CALLING someone a kitty is perfectly respectful...

NICE!

HAHAHA! The same guy that openely said pussies twice on a board with several women members asks that you be respectful BF.

So, disrespecful is saying one team sucks, and cheering non stop for your team... hmmm... sounds like most of us with the Dolphins and the Bills.

But, shouting profanity, and not only that, CALLING someone a kitty is perfectly respectful...

NICE!

60699[/snapback]

Oh, look. One of the women offended by the word "kitty."

You and BF in one thread. Like fish in a barrel.

BF,

You talk about personal attacks? Yet you call Billy Martin a drunk? The man is dead, yet you throw insults at him. You're pathetic.

60698[/snapback]

I didn't start insulting Billy Martin without being called out by a Yankees fan (who didn't even have the guts to post under their normal name) started poking fun at one of our own casualties.

There is nothing funny about death, I shouldn't have even replied to that one. I was out of line. Sorry.