Bills win!

Bob in STL

I am very pleased ith the win. Props to JP, Evan, the coaching staff, etc.

I am concerned about the defense, especially in the first half. They were giving up yardage with almost no resistance. I am not a Cover 2 expert by any means ... it looked like the DL was getting pressure but the LBs and safeties were either over-persuing and out of postion, missing tackles, or being blocked.

Whitner and Simpson played like rookies today. Whitner missed severall tackles in run support and Simpson was late reading plays. The biggest disappointment is TKO. I am afraid that he is not ever going to get back to his great stature. He is completely invisible and accounted for 2 assists the whole game. He used to be a tackling machine and now two assists!

All of that said, i must give props to the Fewell and the defense for keeping the Texans off of the scorebaord.

Feels good to win!

I am very pleased ith the win.  Props to JP, Evan, the coaching staff, etc. 

I am concerned about the defense, especially in the first half.  They were giving up yardage with almost no resistance.  I am not a Cover 2 expert by any means ...  it looked like the DL was getting pressure but the LBs and safeties were either over-persuing and out of postion, missing tackles, or being blocked. 

Whitner and Simpson played like rookies today.  Whitner missed severall tackles in run support and Simpson was late reading plays.  The biggest disappointment is TKO.  I am afraid that he is not ever going to get back to his great stature.  He is completely invisible and accounted for 2 assists the whole game.  He used to be a tackling machine and now two assists!

All of that said, i must give props to the Fewell and the defense for keeping the Texans off of the scorebaord. 

Feels good to win!

842462[/snapback]

I am very pleased ith the win.  Props to JP, Evan, the coaching staff, etc. 

I am concerned about the defense, especially in the first half.  They were giving up yardage with almost no resistance.  I am not a Cover 2 expert by any means ...  it looked like the DL was getting pressure but the LBs and safeties were either over-persuing and out of postion, missing tackles, or being blocked. 

Whitner and Simpson played like rookies today.  Whitner missed severall tackles in run support and Simpson was late reading plays.  The biggest disappointment is TKO.  I am afraid that he is not ever going to get back to his great stature.  He is completely invisible and accounted for 2 assists the whole game.  He used to be a tackling machine and now two assists!

Feels good to win!

842462[/snapback]

Bob,

Great post. Very insightful. Keep 'em coming! :doh: