Charlie Rangel wants to bring back the draft

/dev/null

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if we should be considering that we might need the manpower. Assume the Iranians or Syrians enter the war in Iraq, or North Korea invades the South. Or assume Iran develops nuclear bombs. Do we have the ability to raise a force of a million or more in a reasonable time frame to deal with such contingencies? Maybe national service isn't such a bad idea. I mean tan from a national security point of view rather than "spreading the obligation."

Which are still higher than the rest of society.  Lowering the standards is a blanket term, used by people like you to stir up the rest of retardia. It wasn't long ago when the Air Force was so selective you couldn't even have a speeding ticket and get in. 

You are so full of sh--.  I'm sure you'll have an excuse for this line because you talked to someone high up - which'll be another of your typical lies.

Gee, really?  You mean when you're not just there to get some money for college or do a little traveling but instead have to lay your life on the line, people are a little more selective at signing up?  That's a gigantic shocker.  I'll bet that's never happened before.

Now apply that to virtually every single thing you liberals think the government is going to fix.  Iraq is a microcosm of how the government works - the difference is YOUR news stations are actually going after some of the meat of the story because it behooves them to.  It's too bad they ignore most of the other stuff or sugar coat it.

The military leaders are "A-OK" with the leaders because that's their job.  It's called "taking orders."  It's not a choice.

Yeah, they're going to take over the planet.

844308[/snapback]

That HAS to be the best statement EVER made here in PPP