Be Mean to Ed Week

/dev/null

After Rutgers improbable win against Louisville a week or so ago I proposed "Be Nice to Ed Week"

Well, since Rutgers is getting pwnd by Cincinnati. Cincinnati? :lol:

To balance things out I propose "Be Mean to Ed Week". I suspect this will get a better response than "Be Nice to Ed Week" :lol:

But aren't you guys ALWAYS mean to Ed?  :lol:

841092[/snapback]

damn straight... hehehe. I think Ed's affection for Ron Jeremy is a little creepy, possibly indicating some repressed homosexual behavior. Also, Ed is secretly a closet Jet fan that loves the days of yesteryear w/ Ken O' Brien at the QB spot. :lol:

Does everyone see evidence verifying insensitivity gaining? Demolish all Ed's heart?

I for one will not participate in this. It is mean and Rutgers had a good run. Ed was nice enough to see the dominance of my Cards. My NBA team is doing well too, and I'm sure Ed will acknowledge that. This is unlike so many others here.

As the resident Bearcat, are you all going to be nice to me?  :lol:

841103[/snapback]

Sure, I'll be nice to you. U of Cincy has a great Engineering College and a pretty big co-op program. The current president of my alma mater (Drexel U) was the former Dean of Engineering there (thanks for Taki, BTW... you let a good one get away). Bob Huggins' affection for thugs on his BB team probably affected the reputation of a great academic institution. It's time that is fixed.

See? I can be nice.

:P

BTW, the kid hitting the half-court shot on ESPN during midnight madness about 10 years ago was one of my favorite clips. Dicky V pledged to pitch in for the kid's books.