The Lessons Of Vietnam

He travels to Vietnam of all places and declres that the lessons of that war should be listened to in regards to this...ummmm...war. :D

Holy crap! What color is the sky in this guys world? What lessons? That if we leave they will never develop a stable government that attracts investment? Oh wait, that can't be it. That third world nations need us there to....no, that's not it. What lesson exactly does he want us to learn? Quagmires are good? At least he can say he did go to Vietnam, I guess. And check out this picture of Hanoi Bush! Jesus F###king Christ!

http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/pl/...?sp=-1&lsp=3000

I definitely catch a few minutes of him here and there.  It's the same reason I used to check out rotten.com.  It's so horrible and yet you just need to see the car wreck take place.

840799[/snapback]

Well, there is no shortage of car wrecks out there to gawk at! :D

I wonder how low the Bush approval rating can go?  Well, if you can't be the best, be the worst.  Being worst is, after all, being the best at being bad.

840748[/snapback]

Bush thinks he's doing a great job. Every time his disapproval rating goes up, the people around him who keep him the bubble-boy white out the letters d i and s and they show him the poll. He thinks he's the most beloved President in the history of this country. :lol:

Bush thinks he's doing a great job.  Every time his disapproval rating goes up, the people around him who keep him the bubble-boy white out the letters d i and s and they show him the poll.  He thinks he's the most beloved President in the history of this country.  :lol:

840967[/snapback]

Be careful, I could almost pity the fool. He's giving George III a run for his money....