Before I bid you all adieu till Sunday...

You're dead to me JSP!  Where was BotD when we needed her?  Now a little competition comes along and you think you can just reclaim your market share?  Not so fast, pal!

840241[/snapback]

:D

About the only one she knows how to play, too.  No-talent hoofer.

840319[/snapback]

What's your point, Vanessa?

tatoo??? i didnt see any tatoos.............. :D:P

Nice.

Except for the tattoo. I know I am in the minority here, but I think tattoos look like schitt on a woman. Where you can readily see them, that is. I just don't get the whole fad...

840232[/snapback]

Nice.

Except for the tattoo. I know I am in the minority here, but I think tattoos look like schitt on a woman. Where you can readily see them, that is. I just don't get the whole fad...

840232[/snapback]

I'm not a fan of tatoos on women either - except the kind I give 'em naturally - they they don't last very long. :P

By the way. Did you notice that she cleverly switched the tatoo on her right arm to her left arm when she changed wardrobes and moved into the second picture?

Funny how babes can do that kind of thing. :D

I'm not a fan of tatoos on women either - except the kind I give 'em naturally - they they don't last very long.  :lol:

By the way. Did you notice that she cleverly switched the tatoo on her right arm to her left arm when she changed wardrobes and moved into the second picture?

Funny how babes can do that kind of thing.  :lol:

840568[/snapback]

Happens alot in movies too. THey sometimes (I forget why) mirror image the film, probably happened here too...