How many hours a day do you spend playing  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How many hours a day do you spend playing

• 1 to 2 hours a day.
    • 2 to 3 hours a day.
    • 3 to 4 hours a day.
    • 4 to 5 hours a day.
    • Just once and a while.
    • Rarely, I'd rather spend time with my children.
    • I'd rather read a book.

It averages out to 1-2 hours.

Some days when I'm in the mood to play video games I'll sit down and play em for hours, and other days I won't even turn my consoles/load up video games on my PC.

840170[/snapback]

I guess it just seemed like there were many here that spent an awful lot of time on them, they way they were talking about it. And the amount of threads, when a new game or console comes out.

I guess it just seemed like there were many here that spent an awful lot of time on them, they way they were talking about it. And the amount of threads, when a new game or console comes out.

840204[/snapback]

On average, how many hours a week do you watch Bills games? Because it seems like there's a lot of threads about them around here... :(

(I know what you're saying, just poking fun :lol: I voted 3-4 hours, even though it's probably more like 1-2 most weeks).

CW

question:

is it the new

need for speed or midnight club that you can create cars and race them against friends and so on.....

I dont want to buy a game if I have to choose what cars they have....

I like racing against other people at the house

It really depends. If I'm really into a game I can spend a few hours a day playing it for a couple weeks.

But then there are dry spells where I go months without really playing video games (the occasional 15 minute game of NHL 95 on SNES doesn't count).

I still think it's a little strange for grown adults (with families) to spend multiple hours per day consistently playing a video game. But that is probably my bias from associating Nintendo with 1st grade, which is obviously not the case anymore. I haven't played video games since my GameCube broke a year ago. But the PS3 and especially the Wii might bring me back.

You mean the 360 and the Wii might bring you back!

840734[/snapback]

You got beef with the PS3? I honestly have no opinion except that I've read it is superior and with the blue-ray DVD, it would fill two needs.

Not that I would wait in line for days....

I think the Wii is going to be sick. And I can stay faithful to Nintendo, which for some reason I feel I need to... :D

You got beef with the PS3?  I honestly have no opinion except that I've read it is superior and with the blue-ray DVD, it would fill two needs.

Not that I would wait in line for days....

I think the Wii is going to be sick.  And I can stay faithful to Nintendo, which for some reason I feel I need to... :D

840741[/snapback]

Yeah I do, lol. So far, there are all sorts of issues.

The PS3 also has a really crpapy game lineup and all the good games aren't PS3 exclusives.

Not to mention the online service is a lot worse, it doesn't up convert to 1080i, etc.

And of course, its made by Sony.

You mean the 360 and the Wii might bring you back!

840734[/snapback]

Is there any chance of still getting a Wii this week if I haven't pre-ordered one? I just read the review of the new Zelda and now I'm thinking I won't be able to wait a few months to pick one up.

I have no idea why people are so retarded about getting their hands on a PS3 this Christmas. There are NO must-have games for it yet and it costs at least $600 (more if you go the eBay way).

Is there any chance of still getting a Wii this week if I haven't pre-ordered one?  I just read the review of the new Zelda and now I'm thinking I won't be able to wait a few months to pick one up.

I have no idea why people are so retarded about getting their hands on a PS3 this Christmas.  There are NO must-have games for it yet and it costs at least $600 (more if you go the eBay way).

840752[/snapback]

From what I was reading, lots of people who didn't pre-order will be able to get one this week

Nintendo I believe is shipping with 1 million for launch day and 2 more million by the end of the year.

From what I was reading, lots of people who didn't pre-order will be able to get one this week

Nintendo I believe is shipping with 1 million for launch day and 2 more million by the end of the year.

840796[/snapback]

Worldwide or in the states?? Oh screw it, I'll just check out Target tomorrow.

Worldwide or in the states??  Oh screw it, I'll just check out Target tomorrow.

840798[/snapback]

EGM (where I read the news) didn't specify, but I have heard that it will be 4 million worldwide by the end of the year, so I think that 2 million number is in the states