Warm 101.3 in Rochester sucks

HelloNewman

I was driving home on the thruway and this dumb station is already playing Christmas muzak all the time now....for god freakin sakes it is Nov 17th...Thanksgiving is not here yet!!!!

What is their goal for next year....Halloween?????

840009[/snapback]

Change the Station :lol: That being said I can't stand Christmas Music either. It's palatable on the 25th and thats about it.

Why do these stations have to play it all the damn time? Can't it be like every other song, or maybe every third song, or a couple times an hour....I can't stand non-stop Christmas music.

Why do these stations have to play it all the damn time? Can't it be like every other song, or maybe every third song, or a couple times an hour....I can't stand non-stop Christmas music.

840308[/snapback]

especially when they overkill Britney Spears X-mas songs 3 times in an hour... now if it was video in the pre-k-fed era, i'd mute it and ............ (fill in the blank there)

Christmas is about 30% of the reason our economy has been so strong through the years. Now that we're hitting a slide, they need to start earlier and earlier to keep up the regular holiday spending and to make up for losses during the rest of the year.

So yes, expect it start at Halloween in the near future. Circle-jerk retail --- people selling 'Made in China' crap to people who sell 'Made in China' crap, getting by on the margins of the strength of our dollar, while our trade defecit spirals into the abyss --- is about the only thing this country does anymore. We don't produce things. We buy other peoples' things and pretend that shuffling papers is real work.

hey ebeneezer..stfu...if you are upset about it..call the !@#$ing station..spare us yet another thread about the earlieness of the christmas season...personally, i love it, it puts me in a great mood, despite all the sh-- around me....why cant people just accept the christmas season for what it is...a nice time...a time when sh-- actually does smell like roses....i love the chistmas season and wish we could have the feeling all year long all life long.....

ps...dont mean to be harsh to you....but your my vehicle baby........

I was driving home on the thruway and this dumb station is already playing Christmas muzak all the time now....for god freakin sakes it is Nov 17th...Thanksgiving is not here yet!!!!

What is their goal for next year....Halloween?????

840009[/snapback]