(WAY OT) this will get you angry

ch19079

That's stevestojan. When I was deployed and we were out in town with the general public streat vendors were always trying to sell us lighters with Bin Laden on one side and the WTC exploding on the other side. The sad part is that a lot of them had no clue. Damn it pissed me off though. It was all I could do not to beat the living stevestojan out of some of them. F-U Bin Laden and if your old ass is still alive we're going to get you. Bastard.

PARIS (AFP) - for some weeks, in some stores of memories of Paris has been sold sinister and particular merchandise: dolls that represent more ex- Iraqian president Sadam Husein or the looked for terrorist of the world, Osama Bin Laden, to the reasonable price of 6.95 euros.

According to Parisien informs east Tuesday the newspaper Him, are six models different from these "toys military". In addition to Sadam Husein and Osama Bin Laden, also they are possible to be acquired kamikazes Palestinian, smiling and loaded of chechenos explosives, or heads military, "not recommended minors of three years".

The French police, that retired the merchandise of several commerce located in the heart of Paris and run by paquistaníes, suspects that they make in the outskirts of the capital, by Chinese wholesalers.

The elements gathered by the police were sent to judicial people in charge who could open an investigation by "vindication of the terrorism".

The last year they were apprehended in Paris lighting that represented the World Trade Center crumbling.

Translation