What a difference a play makes

The Senator

So far this season, the Bills have been the best team in the NFL - at beating themselves!

Yeah, they've hit some 'speed bumps' on the road to rebuilding a winning franchise, but we'd be 6-3, rather than 3-6, if it weren't for a few critical plays - like going for it on 4th at Foxboro instead of taking the sure 3 points on the road, or the roughing-the-kicker call on Everett after we had Indy stopped deep in their end, or the missed FG against Indy, etc., etc.

Though there were several in each game, you can pick one play in each loss to Indy, NE, and New Jersey that could have changed the loss to a Bills' victory.

What a difference a play makes!

At 6-3, this board would not be talking about next year's draft, but who we're facing in the playoffs!

Well this is the week it all changes. We build on last week's great effort from A-Train, defense, and special teams, we 'unleash' JP against a weakened Houston team, and we begin our march to the playoffs.

Sunday is the day that this 'blind squirrel' finds his acorn...

BuffTown- 37

Houston - 10

:w00t:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

So far this season, the Bills have been the best team in the NFL - at beating themselves!

Yeah, they've hit some 'speed bumps' on the road to rebuilding a winning franchise, but we'd be 6-3, rather than 3-6, if it weren't for a few critical plays  - like going for it on 4th at Foxboro instead of taking the sure 3 points on the road, or the roughing-the-kicker call on Everett after we had Indy stopped deep in their end, or the missed FG against Indy, etc., etc.

Though there were several in each game, you can pick one play in each loss to Indy, NE, and New Jersey that could have changed the loss to a Bills' victory.

At 6-3, this board would not be talking about next year's draft, but who we're facing in the playoffs!

Well this is the week it all changes.  We build on last week's great effort from A-Train, defense, and special teams, we 'unleash' JP against a weakened Houston team, and we begin our march to the playoffs.

Sunday is the day the this 'blind squirrel' finds his acorn...

BuffTown- 37

Houston - 10

:w00t:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

839863[/snapback]

Enjoy your trip to Houston- bring us back a nice scalp.

Yeah, they've hit some 'speed bumps' on the road to rebuilding a winning franchise, but we'd be 6-3, rather than 3-6, if it weren't for a few critical plays  - like going for it on 4th at Foxboro instead of taking the sure 3 points on the road, or the roughing-the-kicker call on Everett after we had Indy stopped deep in their end, or the missed FG against Indy, etc., etc.

Well this is the week it all changes.  We build on last week's great effort from A-Train, defense, and special teams, we 'unleash' JP against a weakened Houston team, and we begin our march to the playoffs.

Sunday is the day the this 'blind squirrel' finds his acorn...

BuffTown- 37

Houston - 10

:lol:

GO BILLSSS!!!!

839863[/snapback]

We can only go up from here!

Houston doesn't cross the 50 yard line all day, and the Bills win in a laugher.

Our squad - 28

Them - zilch

They have computers in Texas?

840538[/snapback]

Naw, I had to ride my horse north of the Mason-Dixon to my buddies place where they have running water and electricity. Paw said he's gonna upgrade the outhouse fer Christmas.

I'd say it's more like middle of the pack in 'beating themselves' and near the top of the league in sucking.

Interesting that we beat ourselves in a game which we threw for 4 yards in Indy but we forced Favre to botch 2 snaps in the process of getting outgained by 600 yards.

Sunday is the day that this 'blind squirrel' finds his acorn...

BuffTown- 37

Houston - 10

:D

GO BILLSSS!!!!

839863[/snapback]

I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your posts. :P

GO BILLS!!!!

Naw, I had to ride my horse north of the Mason-Dixon to my buddies place where they have running water and electricity.  Paw said he's gonna upgrade the outhouse fer Christmas.

840547[/snapback]

You're the man, you took that one in stride I must say. You can post here anytime you want brother.

Both regions (North and South) have their pluses and minuses, why up here we have Hillary Clinton (transvestite) and in Tx. you have GW. Bush (short bus participant)

I wonder who'd win in a fight between the two...........