Moulds on Mularkey & Bush

Reed83HOF

MOULDS, MULARKEY CRACK: Eric Moulds was on the conference call with the Buffalo media this week and he was asked if he was surprised when the Texans played the Dolphins that Miami offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey called a halfback option pass in an attempt to win the game on a two-point conversion. Eric couldn't resist.

"I knew exactly what play they were going to run because we ran that exact play in Buffalo every other day in practice last year. When we ran that play we'd put a receiver in the backfield, so it threw me off at first that he put a running back in there to throw the pass. Usually you put a bit more athletic guy in to run that play. That's what we did in Buffalo. But I knew exactly from the formation what was coming so I was screaming at our defense to let them know what's happening. One of our guys was able to tip the pass and I got a chuckle out of it."

He also doesn't deny that he wished he had an opportunity to play with Reggie Bush as he was anticipating that the Texans would draft him with the top pick. But instead they picked Mario Williams.

"It was a little bit disappointing, but the organization felt the best thing was to get a defensive player and get Mario Williams, and start with defense. You build championship teams with defense and from that standpoint I could understand what they were saying. I was getting a little excited about playing with Reggie, but you support the decision of the organization in wanting to build a defensive team."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's hilarious that Moulds was screaming to the defense...LOL

MM is such a dumbass :w00t:

Kinda pisses me off a little that Eric supports the Texans direction for not taking Bush...why couldn't the !@#$ accept the direction of the bills and take a small pay cut...I understand that he dislikes MM...but he could have stuck around after the entire coaching staff changed...except Lester...

ps: your signature.....we were good 2-3 years after kelly retired!

yeah the TC, BJF, RJ and DF years... :lol:

97 we were 6-10

In all honesty we were decent in '98 (10-6) & '99 (11-5); but Throughout 98-99 with the RJ/DF conterversey..you knew it wasn't going to end good

since 2000...well you know.. :(

Kinda pisses me off a little that Eric supports the Texans direction for not taking Bush...why couldn't the !@#$ accept the direction of the bills and take a small pay cut...I understand that he dislikes MM...but he could have stuck around after the entire coaching staff changed...except Lester...

839829[/snapback]

Don't get too mad at Moulds for that...he accepted the Bills direction, like a good soldier, for years.

839829[/snapback]

It wasn't about money really. He just wanted out of here to go to an equally bad, if not worse, situation. As bad as Price has stunk this year for us, his stats aren't much different than Moulds's. Hope Moulds is enjoying playing with Andre Johnson so much, watching him dominate, as he is on target for 500 yards receiving.

It wasn't about money really. He just wanted out of here to go to an equally bad, if not worse, situation. As bad as Price has stunk this year for us, his stats aren't much different than Moulds's. Hope Moulds is enjoying playing with Andre Johnson so much, watching him dominate, as he is on target for 500 yards receiving.

840213[/snapback]

You think Peerless Price will get 81 catches? 816 yards? 4 touchdowns? That's what EM had here last year.

I sure as hell don't think so. I also don't see why people are so bitter about EM leaving.

With all of the children Moulds has fathered, I don't think it's breaking news to say he's a fan of bush.

840090[/snapback]

NICE, how many kids does he have? and how many baby mamas?

anyone know?

I'm doing a study for the university, no I'm not.