Soooooo BF...

gantrules

BF, a troll? Heaven forbid. :w00t:

(Although the folks over at the Sabres board might disagree. They let you back in there yet after that last Sabres/Pens series, Indiana Banana? Just pickin'.......)

Then again, this board isn't designated as a Yankees or Braves board, so I have no more problems with BF posting his love for the Redbirds than I do with the legion of Yankees and Red Sox fans duking it out here. Couldn't care less about any of 'em, even though I know a kid who pitches in the Cardinals system.

Will he still be around if they lose? Well, he's already been here a heck of a lot longer than you have, and he's still a Bills season-ticket holder, so I wouldn't bet against it.

60680[/snapback]

Thank you Lori.

Amazing how upset some people become over baseball posts.

I deserved every bit of what I got at the Sabres board though.

I'm not a huge baseball fan, but I do watch the playoffs. I just want to know whats the big deal with BF posting tons of crap about the Cardinals, when we come on the board everyday and there is tons of crap about the Yankees and Red Sox? So he's passionate about his team, aren't we all?

Hey don't hate the player people, hate the game.

I can understand the jealousy of Yankees fans and Braves fans.  We have the most wins in baseball, the best lineup in baseball, the best pitching in baseball, the best fans in baseball, the best groundskeepers in baseball, the best hotdog vendors in baseball, the best parking lot attendants in baseball, the best stadium in baseball, and most of all we are going to win it all this year..........

So yes I can understand the jealousy.

60531[/snapback]

There's a bull out in the south 40 with a wistfull look...

We? How long you been playing for the Cardinals? Didn't know they let sheep in the locker room.

We? How long you been playing for the Cardinals? Didn't know they let sheep in the locker room.

60855[/snapback]

Play for the Cardinals? I bet the most athletic thing BF can do is scoff down multiple chili dogs in under 10 seconds

60855[/snapback]

Is that all it would take to get in the Bills locker room ? :D

Baaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaa